Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Heads up for those who play Night Blades

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

Comments

• uidLuc1duidLuc1d Member UncommonPosts: 194
    Thought you got a refund.
  • ropeniceropenice Member UncommonPosts: 588
    Didn't I just read your thread on you quitting this game? why the concern then?
  • ChipSet91ChipSet91 Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Originally posted by uidLuc1d
    Thought you got a refund.

I was about to ask the same question......

• AzmodeusAzmodeus Member UncommonPosts: 268
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989

Does your character feel some what underpowered or not seeing the statistical increases from skills?

Well, many of the skills within the class are bugged. 

1: Teleport Strike: Often when using this ability character will preform the animation, but will not teleport to the target. This may seem minor, but this will effectively drop you out of stealth and break invisibility. Same can be said of the Ambush morph and apparently the snare on the Lotus Fan morph is not working.

2: Mark Target: NO damage increase on it or any of it's morphs. All other functions seem to work fine for it and both morphs.

3: Haste: This skill is not increasing light or heavy attack speed when used with a bow. 

4: Pressure Points passive: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/72460/nightblade-pressure-points-not-working#latest

6: Shadowy Disguise: Only applies bonus to weapon critical. Tooltip doesn't specify that it's weapon only.

7: Veiled Strike: Occasionally suffer from the same issue as Teleport stike.

8: Leeching Strikes: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/73608/leeching-strikes-broken-bug#latest

Just giving you all more heads up of what I and every other Night Blade have experienced within the game.

For patch 1.2, we are looking especially at helping to add flexibility to builds with some buffs to the lesser used abilities. For the nightblade, this includes abilities such as Master Assassin, Path of Darkness, Incapacitate, and more.

Let's hope they have some fixes in there too.

OMG I am Ancient!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

• ElElyonElElyon Member UncommonPosts: 219
    He still likes the game its just not playable for him right now.

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

My first character was a night blade and I used the skills mentioned. I have since deleted the character because something just felt off about the class for me. I was having a hard time beating mobs I could take down on any of my other classes. Seeing as I was using these skills that could explain a lot. Thanks for the heads up. Will have to see if they get some love and reroll one in the future.

No signature, I don't have a pen

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    I play NB and i noticed some of these issues in the past but since last patch they seemed to have stoped for the most part. RM does as intended now thankfully and TS now works all 300 test tries i did..not saying it will continue to work just letting you know the bugs are not as bad as they were. Where i do see a bug is in the animation for the bow if you hold and arrow waiting for a target the animation will reset to a rested position but if you let go to redaw the bow the arrow will magicly fire lol

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Real MMO players support the games they like, even when broken, and one day they get fixed.
  • TyggirTyggir Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Vonatar
    Real MMO players support the games they like, even when broken, and one day they get fixed.

Citation needed.

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    no..real mmo players defend the game but acknowledge the bugs and know the game is flawed, fan boys defend the mmo claiming its perfect. i love ESO but i know its bugged to all hell. every mmo was at launch some sadly still are.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723
    Originally posted by Tyggir
    Originally posted by Vonatar

Citation needed.

Opinions don't require citations.

• PyatraPyatra Member Posts: 644
    [mod edit]

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    World War Zenimax. Oh gosh they're coming. RUN!!!!
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• ohioastroohioastro Member UncommonPosts: 534
    Nah, this guy just made a complete spectacle of himself in another thread, and it's hard to take it seriously when he comes in and cut-pastes (yet another) attack post on the game.  I play a nightblade, it's fun, I feel perfectly powerful.  It would be nice if the passive glitches got fixed, but quest bugs, progression-stopping things, bots / spam etc. are higher priority.  I'd expect to see this sort of background polishing to be started in the second round of work - and they've indicated exactly as much in their posts and discussions.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by ohioastro
    Nah, this guy just made a complete spectacle of himself in another thread, and it's hard to take it seriously when he comes in and cut-pastes (yet another) attack post on the game.  I play a nightblade, it's fun, I feel perfectly powerful.  It would be nice if the passive glitches got fixed, but quest bugs, progression-stopping things, bots / spam etc. are higher priority.  I'd expect to see this sort of background polishing to be started in the second round of work - and they've indicated exactly as much in their posts and discussions.

Attack post?

How is it an attack post?

I'm warning those who are playing a Night Blade that there are issues with the class. 

Warn away, My best friend IRL loves his Night Blade and hasn't had a problem destroying mobs in PvE and PvP, even with the small glitches to passives and a few skills.

I would take this entire thread with a grain of salt, of course they are going to fix the bugs with the class, just because it's not happening today doesn't mean someone shouldn't play a Nightblade and level it up if they want. It's an attack post because it takes the tone of the class being broken and non viable and that it won't be fixed in due time, when the class is perfectly viable and actually the strongest choice in a 1v1 encounter imo.

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• ohioastroohioastro Member UncommonPosts: 534
    My main is a nightblade, and it's been a lot of fun watching how powerful and flexible a character can get in this game.  I'm running with dual wield (mostly daggers) and bow.  You can sneak wonderfully well (there are a couple of abilities that stack, giving you good detection avoidance and fast stealthy movement); you can pull the classic rogue massive-damage-up-close move; there are combinations that give you solid self-healing (and damage over time on opponents); decent crowd control, etc.  The armor passives and set bonuses really stack up and even a medium armor setup (with leeches etc. running) can take a toe-to-toe beating.  It's a blast to play.