Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My take on EWO

BflyBfly Member UncommonPosts: 4

Transformation system is definitely it's best feature. You can store 6 and hold 8 for free, of course with the option to buy more slots. Transformations drop easily off of some mobs, and not so easy off of others. 

Game population is pretty darn low atm. I have had times where sharing farming areas made it hard to do what I needed, but I didn't switch "channels" either. Pvp battles most I've seen is like 10 v 10. Which with so many open pvp areas I would expect more, but perhaps people are in the PVE only areas grinding their levels first. Most you generally see on the forums at once is 10-15, and on facebook their likes are less than 7,000 atm.

Game sounds and graphics are common complaints. The text annoys me more with the mistranslation between asia and english.

Grinding is repetitive for sure. Sometimes you get a quest "kill 10 magicians" turn it in, and get the exact same quest again.

Game space is pretty good, Warping (teleporting) costs though and mounts don't move as fast as I'd like them too for sure, nor are they aesthetically pleasing.

Dungeons are difficult enough where having higher level than recommended is ideal. There are also very repetitive, having the same layouts just different mobs.

I like how you have to strategicize your mana use. There is 4 transformation abilities and 10 of your own characters. So with cooldowns you must choose wisely.

The fact that transformations have certain predator/prey that give buffs and debuffs is quite interesting.

The fact that transformations have certain areas where their benefits kick in is annoying, since it cost to upgrade them and you have limited space to hold a variety.

There are secret quests to find that you must be in a certain transformation to see, this is quite a neat feature!

There are unique npcs called "poppy" that drop GM gift boxes as well as randomly placed treasure chests in each map with special gifts inside as well.

The PVP reward of a golden coin to use at a roulette vender is dissapointing as the chance of getting cash shop items from it instead of pots like most rolls do seems to be favored towards the game not the player. 

That's about all I know so far :)