Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TESO: It's not me, it's you

15678911»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081

I'm just glad that these threads are so popular.... that way the enlightened few (the same ones in every thread) can come in and point out the Zealots, fanboys and ignorant masses. Must be nice up on that high horse.

As to the OP getting a refund I will say that my first reaction was that it was kind of dishonest. However honestly as others have said if you buy a product you expect it to work properly. While I have only had one bugged quest in 35 levels and a few animation locks I am sure he has experienced all of the issues he has stated and was entitled to a refund if that's what he wanted and obviously Zenimax agreed.

No signature, I don't have a pen

• riplar65riplar65 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    These forums are actually worth the $160 we paid for two accounts in the house.  The $30 a month hasn't kicked in yet for us but you can better believe that when the subs start I will be here "questing" through the forums with coffee in mouse hand and having more fun than if I actually logged into the game itself.  Each to his own folks, and a hearty Thank You for the 2 hours of my life I shall never ever get back reading 37 some odd pages of just WOW.  LOL

Lar

• trancefatetrancefate Member UncommonPosts: 146

File a paypal dispute lengthily explaining the inability to play, or progress due to bugs. This isn't even mentioning THREE widely known dupes in one week (two were in since beta and WELL known).

I filed for product not as advertised (missing parts) and PayPal has refunded my $80

• evilizedevilized Member UncommonPosts: 576
    If I had run into as many problems as OP I'd be asking for a refund too, not simply unsubbing until 1.1 comes out. I made it to vr6 and decided to wait since I can't progress through one of the 50++ zones due to a bugged quest.

For anyone saying OP didn't deserve the $90 from zeni, I think you have it backwards. If you purchase something and it does not work as advertises then it is completely within your right to ask for your money back.

Companies will never learn is nobody punishes them for their mistakes and having them return what you gave them is not only shameful for the company, it hurts their bottom line which is the only thing they seem to pay any attention to.
  • AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    Since the personal attacks have continued, locking the thread. 

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.