Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Those that are Alpha testing, what is the One feature of this game that really hits a home run?

13»

Comments

• DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789
    The one feature I really wanna try is the underwater treasure diving. From what ive heard its awesome.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
    Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

• BinafusBinafus Member UncommonPosts: 230
    Originally posted by Vonatar

I got invited to Alpha (which was a surprise) and have played about 20 mins. I am struggling with the Asian-ness of it all - the graphics, the sounds, the cutesy mobs. I am trying to shake the feeling that it just feels "old" with tab-targetting, hotbar cooldowns, question/exclamation marks for quests...

I would love to get past that and see what others see that leads them to fall in love with AA. But I'm not there yet.

Play one of the western races Vonatar,  Eastern side human race it is the most Asian of all the starting areas.  

As far as the Tab Targetting, the quest markers etc some of that can be turned on and off in the options but the game does have them if it is a deal breaker for you then the game is not for you.

I personally think it is one of the better games I have seen in a Very Long Time but not everyone has the same tastes in games.  To me there are too many human mobs that look like players.  I love the Eyeball mobs with arms and legs, they have mobs that look just like the bugs on Storm Ship troopers they also have crabs, ants, crocs and all your normal MMO mobs as well.  I really do not remember any cute mobs.

• DarkholmeDarkholme Member UncommonPosts: 1,212
    Here's a really little thing that I find cool for whatever reason. The game has cool little names for all the various class combinations that change depending on what you have. For instance right now my Firran is Shadowplay, Archery and Songcraft and the class title is "Ebonsong". Just little cool touches like that are nice...

-------------------------
    "Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places..." ~ H.P.Lovecraft, "From Beyond"

Member Since March 2004