Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] General: Orcs Must Die! Unchained Is a Genre Blending Blast

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

At this point, it's easy to be skeptical when a studio announces a free to play game or anything resembling a MOBA.  For PAX East, Robot Entertainment announced that its siege-based tower defense franchise, Orcs Must Die! was going the way of free to play online PvP with Orcs Must Die! Unchained.  Yet as a fan of the series, I was curious to see exactly it how would play out.  I had the chance to try the game alongside journalists and fans on the show floor.  I can't wait to get my hands on it again.

Read more of Christina Gonzalez's Orcs Must Die! Unchained Is a Genre-Bending Blast.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• LustmordLustmord Member UncommonPosts: 1,114
    hell ya I love Orcs Must Die
  • SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360

YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! YES! YES!, YES! 

I am so eager to play this game! I love the Orcs Must Die! series and this is really good news :)

Hope its a bit like Dungeon Defenders too :D love the grind for loot heheh.

If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation
  • FreezzoFreezzo Member UncommonPosts: 235
    Originally posted by Seelinnikoi

I am so eager to play this game! I love the Orcs Must Die! series and this is really good news :)

Hope its a bit like Dungeon Defenders too :D love the grind for loot heheh.

I'm with you there. I would've loved to have more of a PvP dungeon defenders, but the gear scaling was just too horrible there..

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy
    And for MMORPGs ever so true...

• YizleYizle Member Posts: 517
    Can't wait for this. Love the first 2.
  • RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494
    Look very interesting.We'll see how it shapes

• GamezGlitchZGamezGlitchZ Member CommonPosts: 94

Orcs Must Die! Unchained - TUTORIAL/WALKTHROUGH/GUIDE - 1080p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEoCzjnCJTk&list=UURj3Q06KOxAZWHaHScrkAOw

Youtube Channel!
    Please Click Here to Support My CHANNEL! Thank You ALL!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GamezGlitchZ?sub_confirmation=1