Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Am I the only one ??

kb4blukb4blu Member UncommonPosts: 717

I know I am going to get flamed for this post, but so be it.

Am I the only one that is sick and tired of the League of Angels background here ??   Not every one that uses this site is a horney 15 year male with raging hormones.   Also how good can a game be if they have to use this kind of advertisement to get you to try the game.  I realize sex sells but this is ridiculous.

I know that running a site like this is not cheap and money is needed to keep it going.   I would be willing to pay a monthly fee to get rid of ads to help with the costs of running this site, say $10.00 a month.

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

A small portion of people have been complaining about certain ads on this site for years, for a variety of reasons. No you are not alone.

I personally don't get worked up about it but that's me. I'm neither a purist, a prude or conservative

• BarrikorBarrikor Member UncommonPosts: 373

After the Scarlet Blade incident anything is modest.

• jesadjesad Member UncommonPosts: 882

See what you did?  Now we got "Claim You Crown."

No, seriously.  I understand where you are coming from but I also would rather see them cater to horny 13 year old boys rather than gold farming establishments, which is what used to be helping to pay the bills.  So I gotta say let em be on this one.

• kb4blukb4blu Member UncommonPosts: 717

Well crap, that inane, insulting LOA ad is back. 

I have been coming to this forum since 2003.  I may just go elsewhere, if the people who run this site think so little of us to have ads like this.

• VendakuVendaku Member Posts: 77
    I don't see your issue with this. It's a style of advertisement that unfortunately works.
  • adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    Even if you paid them 15 dollars annually to remove ads, they'd make more than they do with the ad revenue they get per unique member.  They should really offer this.