Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are we still having fun?

1235»

Comments

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Originally posted by coorsguys

Who's white knighting?  Find one post where I said these are not issues?  This all started from one poster I called out for trolling every single eso thread.  I didn't defend the game, yeah sorry I'm not white knighting, I just don't think gaming companies are out to get me .

ha!! you are full of it. Who are you trying to convince really that you are not white knighting ?

And what do you consider trolling by the way? i challenge you to find one post where i said that game sucks or is going to fail or that it will go F2P the usual trolling that you see on the forums. I however do talk about bugs, exploits and other numerous issue plaguing the game and then someone like you would drag me into silly back and forth because obviously unless you are 100% in love with the game you are a 'hater'. 

Seriously  i am getting tired of you trying to twist every word i say. I suggest stop mis using the word 'trolling' because it doesn't mean what you think it means.

And since you keep telling me that i hate the game..here i would leave you with one of my earlier posts.

Originally posted by Bigdaddyx
    Originally posted by Horusra
    ESO great game...ZOS failure at running it, it seems.

Couldn't agree more. Its a very fun game which is being held back by the bugs, hacks and exploits.

I have fallen through world several times since launch and now i am really hoping it doesn't happen again.

Yeah clearly looks like i hate the game. And this is not the only one where i have repeatedly said that game is really fun. 

From here on if you try to bait me into back and forth flaming i will just hit the report button.

• ahrounahroun Member Posts: 14

To the OP:

Yep, I'll resub, having a blast.

However, I am unsure of their decision in regards to Group-Dungeon exp (E.g. 3 exp per kill).  

Healing / Tanking builds while leveling up are no longer viable.

Playing a MULTI-PLAYER game now becomes mostly single player in that you resort to questing / outside mob grinds.  

It's actually getting to me a little bit because a friend and I prefer group dungeon content and prefer to stay within the confounds of a group-dungeon.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    I'm out.  Found I rather enjoyed going back to play Skyrim some more after it though.  If WS doesn't hit the spot I guess I'm just going to wave my personal white flag on  the MMO genre.
  • Tutu2Tutu2 Member UncommonPosts: 572
    Yes, I can see myself subscribed for at least another 3 months. Beyond that, its up in the air for me. I'm currently level 17 and to be honest I'm already starting to get a little tired. It's not that ESO is a bad game, I really enjoy it, its just there's some things that bother me, namely stealth is kind of boring, public dungeons are very uninspired and too easy and I'm just getting that "I've played this before" feeling. I'm concerned about the longetivity of the game and whether its good enough to subscribed for beyond the usual 3 month thing I do. But for now, its good enough for me and really do want to play long-term.