Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combat bugs out. Can't attack.

2»

Comments

• Big-CronkBig-Cronk Member Posts: 61

This has happened to me too but It turns out my pinky was pushing shift just a little and I couldn't attack while holding shift. Doesn't happen to me anymore

• Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    Happened to me for the first time yesterday during a boss fight. It was frustrating and hopefully was not something that will happen often.

No signature, I don't have a pen

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    either press escape twice, or try one of those random keys my preposters mentioned :P

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• Allacore69Allacore69 Member Posts: 839

Originally posted by movros99
    I'm wondering if this phenomena is happening to anybody else.Oftentimes in combat there seems to be a bug where I'm not able to attack or use abilities for the remainder of the battle.  This usually occurs if I fail to avoid a telegraphed mob ability of some sort.  Now I'm not talking about a 3 second stun or anything normal like that.  My avatar becomes unable to use attacks or abilities for the rest of the battle no matter how long it lasts.This has resulted in a number of deaths that I should not have had to endure and unnecessary repair costs.  Still there might be some game mechanic I'm missing thus I'm putting this out on the forums.  Either way, having one's ability to attack or use spells for the the remainder of a battle doesn't seem proper.I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the matter. 

Same happens to me all the time. Just type in /reloadui as fast as you can and it will fix it.