Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming Back looking for a Good Omni Org 168MP

deadmanbelldeadmanbell Member UncommonPosts: 69

I Know this is a shot in the Dark, but anyone know of a good org on the Omni side. I have a 168 MP that I am looking to level up and also need to get caught back up on changes, Not looking for an org with a bunch of F bomb dropping kids looking to pawn everyone. So needs to be a Mature group. Let me know if you know of anything that fits. Thanks for the Help. 

I wish I could stay away but Still love this game even with all the funk... The other games out there are still so shallow compared to this. To Bad Fun Com can't get there act together this could of been the grand daddy of them all. AO2???

Comments

• XV999XV999 Member Posts: 36
    MP is worst thing to play. I've seen them paying millions to just join a team to roll on loot. You don't need an org you need to start over if you intend to play. If you go through with playing you will only find misery. Doctor,crat,soldier,enfo are the top ones you should play. The rest are garbage and situational. Your chances of progression drop by 90% if you pick anything outside the fantastic four.