Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People and the Elder Scrolls Online

fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

I have seen so many threads bashing ESO. And it's not the first time this happens. Every single MMO release is trash talked and criticised based on some "wishlish" people have. And then you see people who do this for every MMO that comes out. They will post like 40-50 or more posts just on asking people if they like that MMO and to say how MMO should have this and that etc.

Is it me or those guys are never happy? Are they like the MMO version of real life people who are always negative and never happy. Like a grumpy cat? Because it seems there are quite a few people here who bash new MMOs and spend a lot of time posting hate towards MMO A, then MMO B, C, D etc. It's not just ESO. It's every MMO.

My question to you guys is, are you jsut a grumpy cat who is never happy? CAuse you guys are bringing the mood down in here. Are you like one of those party poopers who are never happy and always moan? 

Have you ever tried focusing on the positive things? Cause to me it seems a lot of people here are overly negative and they only focus on the negatives. This is the quickest way to depression in life. And I can't believe that someone who always focuses on bad things in one side of their life doesn't do it in others. It's just human nature. You are either a pessimist who always looks for the bad stuff or you're a positive person who doesn't bother himself with unnecessary negativism. You don't like something? Why do you need to comment and spend so mch time on it? It's self-destructing.

PS Sorry, no time to go over my post to correct typos, grammar, punctuation etc.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.