Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Templer healing build question

DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT HALIFAX, NSPosts: 679Member Uncommon

First off for your one healing bar what heals are u using, i cant deciede which ones are best for pve. Im lvl 23 atm.

Second ive noticed in dungeons(the lvl 20-23 ones) most of the time im not getting xp? I know xp is bad in dungeons but getting none at all from most mob kills?

The abilities ive got slotted atm are, lingering ritual, honor the dead, rapid regeneration those r the ones i use 100% of the time.

I also have restoring aura for the slotted effect. My fav is lingering ritual but its a bith to get people to stand in a group in a dungeon.

Comments

• LenthalLenthal LoulPosts: 7Member

So far only level 16, I can tell you that spamming healing ritual seems to work most of the time, rarely had to do more.

I use lingering ritual morph btw, I haven't tried the reduced cast time one, but 0.3 over extra healing? no thanks..

• Run what fits your playstyle I ran healing spring, breath of life, mutagen, pufiying ritual, and siege shield.  You can run w/e for SS in pve.  Its similar to yours but with the mana management and aoe healing moved around a bit.

not sure why you aren't getting xp for stuff maybe just another bug from a shit game that shouldn't have been released.  I'm glad i got my money back.  Have fun fighting over the same 3 keeps or needing a large group to take a resource, because thats how you get long term RvR, anyway its all been said.

edit: if your having trouble with getting ppl to stand in your ritual, tell them "If your not in the circle when your on fire you won't see the X to hit to dispell the fire and HEAL your self."  OR

GET IN THE FUCKING CIRCLE NOOB

its up2u