It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
The game will succeed if they ditch Zenimax and get some other company to manage this game.
1) Maintenance several times a week instead of just once a week
2) Horrible maintenance notice, none or very little
3) No distinction between emergency and routine maintenance
4) Maintenance on Fridays and weekends (are they on drugs?)
5) Inaccurate error messages, they use the same one for all issues (permissions) LOL
Why do all the good games get losers as the company's that make and manage them?