Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dragon Age: Inquisition: Bioware Set to Talk Dragon Age & Mass Effect at PAX East

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Bioware has published their annual "base camp" schedule for this year's PAX East convention to be held later this week. The Bioware team has plans to run panels on both Dragon Age: Inquisition and Mass Effect, as well as give fans a chance at scoring autographs of their favorite BW developers.

We’re holding weekend long panels about Mass Effect & Dragon Age as well as behind-the-scenes looks at game development, developer signings, plus representatives from EA University/Human Resources will be on site to discuss tips about breaking into the gaming industry! If you have a portfolio of any kind, please bring it as we have set aside time for our developers to review and discuss with you.

We’ll also be celebrating Commander Shepard’s -140th birthday, which falls on the first day of PAX so please join us for a special panel to commemorate the day!

Check out the schedule below to make sure to be there for your favorite panel discussion. Check the base camp schedule link above to see which developers will be attending.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

Ugh, Dragon Age.....

Great story and all but the enemy level scaling just killed it for me.  Hard to play when you know deep down all those numbers and stats don't mean anything.  I mean really...  Stats and levels mean NOTHING lol. 

• Scott23Scott23 Member UncommonPosts: 293

I enjoyed Dragon Age Origins immensely - played through it 3 times I think.  I also enjoyed DA 2 the first time through.   I also enjoyed all 3 ME games.

I am looking forward to the next offerings.  My point?  No point I guess - just offering counterpoint to the first 2 responses :)

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by Scott23

I enjoyed Dragon Age Origins immensely - played through it 3 times I think.  I also enjoyed DA 2 the first time through.   I also enjoyed all 3 ME games.

I am looking forward to the next offerings.  My point?  No point I guess - just offering counterpoint to the first 2 responses :)

Yeah I agree entirely with you.

• sumdumguy1sumdumguy1 Member RarePosts: 1,373

Well I guess I fall in the middle.  Loved the original Dragon Age but the last two left me feeling meh, like they were missing something.  Mass Effect was good and bad.  One was good, two was good and bad and three started ok, then good, then great, then ok, then good again, then the ending, the ending was god awful. 

So what's my point?  There is none.  Just sharing my opinion.  As always try for yourself and decide.

• WolfClawsWolfClaws Member UncommonPosts: 638

I love Bioware, but EA has done things....

I have mixed feelings as I loved Dragonage Origins, and the Mass Effect Trilogy.. But EA...

• uidLuc1duidLuc1d Member UncommonPosts: 194
    Can't wait for both.
  • RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    I loved DA:O and the ME games, but I hated Dragon Age 2. Compared to DA:O it was boring, zones were copy/pasted, and you had to repeat zones so often that you grew sick and tired of them quickly. That said I did like the combat in Dragon Age 2 and the story was fairly good so here's hoping that Inquisition will have a nice mix of all the good things from both games and not be a poop fest.

Smile