Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What a shame.

VicodinTacoVicodinTaco Member UncommonPosts: 804

I fancy myself as being able to try almost every MMORPG out there but I seriously only lasted 10 minutes on this one.

Broken tutorial.  Couldn't progress beyond a certain point and the enemies I was facing were rubber banding and plopping around all over the place.  Put this together with the awkward movement, control and inability to play at a higher resolution....

and well, I just had to put it down after such a short time...

This MMORPG will not be in the collection.

Comments

• Masa1Masa1 Member UncommonPosts: 318

I experienced exactly the same thing. How the hell do they think of getting new players when tutorial is broken.. It's basically screaming "Go away, don't play this buggy + laggy piece of shit!!!"

• Masa1Masa1 Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Tutorial seems to work on random days so I managed to complete it.
  • SanorosuSanorosu Member CommonPosts: 1
    That sounds like it has to do with your connection. The only times I've seen problems like that is when a bad connection is involved. Try closing down other background programs that could also be eating your bandwidth, as well as checking for any other devices that could be streaming or downloading anything on the same network. Hope this helps!
  • yucklawyersyucklawyers Member UncommonPosts: 240
    It's Nexon. It's gonna be a cash cow. Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.