It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
So I know its probably a little early to start asking but there has been the beta as well as the early release.
I enjoy The Elder Scroll games, started playing when Marrowind game out. So I understand at least the Lore of the game.
A few things that turned me off of the game
1. Subscription based game when there is only 1 game still alive with subscription. Obvious this will change after a year or less but still annoying none the less.
2. No raiding, not sure if this has changed yet. I enjoy grouping and killing stuff with players. Without this feature its pretty much I am god I can kill whatever, what is the point of playing an MMO if this is the case? besides pure pvp games of course which I dont find fun either.
3. Without raiding the best gear in the game is crafted, unsure how crafted works but I dont enjoy farming countless stuff like this. One very boring aspect of the game to me. I dont mind grinding raids out for gear since im usually spending time with people and having fun. Chopping wood for 10 hours straight, not fun.
A few things I would like to hear about from your experience so far.
1. How would you rate questing over other games. Better or worse?
2. Does ESO have a story? All the others have some kind of problem you are trying to solve.
3. What is the appeal to play? Why should I play this instead of Skyrim that I bought for $5 and can have mods on and have countless different experiences with?
4. What is there to do at cap, what is there to do in between?
But what has everyone thought so far about the game what are some likes and dislikes about the game so far.