Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stealth Zerg - Ebonheart Pact NA Focused on PvP and small group formation. (video)

movros99movros99 Member UncommonPosts: 125

Greetings all!

Stealth Zerg is a guild focused on small group play. If you are a former DAoC '8-man' or stealther fan, Eve Online pirate, or World of Tanks player who liked platoons, this is the place for you. Please check out the video on the www.stealthzerg.com homepage for more details on our philosophy. Mumble chat is provided (and required to PvP) and there are guild forums for those of you that want access to yet another forum.

This is going to be a small, tight-knit community. If you're looking to avoid the 'Auction House' and mega-sized guilds, you're in the right place. I look forward to chatting with you!

Humble regards,

UncleMo

Comments

• movros99movros99 Member UncommonPosts: 125
    Signing in to Mumble now.  I'll be here all night!
  • movros99movros99 Member UncommonPosts: 125

Signing in to Mumble now for those that are interested in chatting.  Also I've decided to post our clan guidelines here so people can get a better idea of what they're getting in to. 

Fellow clan mates,

Stealth Zerg is a community whose aim is to serve a group of niche players, specifically those fond of small-group PvP.   It is not for everyone and there are plenty of other ESO clans that invite everyone and accommodate all play styles.  Naturally there is a ton of PvE content to surpass in order to level main and alternate characters and to acquire gear, so there will be a ton of PvE going on.   In order to establish goals for the community and help people decide if Stealth Zerg is a good fit for them, I have developed some general guidelines.  I would ask that members who join and wish to remain in the community please acknowledge these guidelines by 'signing' this thread.

1.  We are a community that enjoys and focuses on small-group PvP.   We view PvE content as a means to an end to support our PvP habit. 

2.  We tend to avoid the large zergs that tend to form in PvP areas but we will do what is necessary to support the success of the realm. 

3.  Mumble chat is the preferred voice software of Stealth Zerg and is required to PvP.   Voice chat is critical in building a tight-knit community.  If you are somebody who doesn't like Mumble, doesn't like voice chat, has a 'broken mic' constantly, or refuses to purchase the gear necessary to establish a quality voice stream, or simply isn't comfortable with the spoken language of English, then Stealth Zerg is not for you. 

4.  There is a discretionary period of probation for new members while we get to know each other and determine our compatibility. 

5.  Be respectful to the community and to members.  Trolls, malcontents, douchebags, drama queens, and other irritating personality types will not be tolerated.  Stealth Zerg members are expected to be classy individuals.

6.  This is not a trading guild.  Stealth Zerg is a communist organization that seeks to get their clan mates well-geared for PvP without regard to profit.  The guild bank is a depository for items that you are willing to share with your guild mates to assist with leveling or competency in PvP.  For now you may list items for 'vendor' price at maximum.  This guideline will no doubt be revisited as the game matures but the philosophy of Stealth Zerg is that we give to our members.  We understand that your character will need gold in order to progress through the game, but in the end we are a tight-knit, PvP community.   Conquest and fun are our goals, not making money.

7.  Stealth Zerg members must demonstrate a certain competency level with PvP and teamwork abilities.   For now this simply implies that you are a player that is comfortable in a PvP environment and can function well in a team

I will amend these guidelines as necessary but my hope is to keep them as short as possible.   Obviously these guidelines will not be for everybody so please now whether or not they will suit your play style.  From time to time this list might need to be updated as the game matures, but the core philosophies will remain.   

Humble regards,

Uncle Mo