Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

level 50 in a day : Reality

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• VassagoMaelVassagoMael Member Posts: 555
    Kay.

Free to play = content updates for the cash shop. Buy to play = content updates for the cash shop.
    Subscription = Actual content updates!

• jazz.bejazz.be Member UncommonPosts: 962
    Gold and power leveling services are also humans. So it could as well just be regular players who have raced to lvl 50.
  • ElikalElikal Member UncommonPosts: 7,912
    Originally posted by Dren_Utogi

The people who are level 50 in a day are the owners of the gold and power leveling services.

Spamming their acheivements all over forums is the number one resource for advertising there ability to get people leveled in a day.

Congrats to the advertising you just gave for power leveling.

Oh come on! That's just mean slander! How can you know this! I dubio pro reo. As long as there is no proof for anything shady, I won't believe they are hax bots just because you think so.

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Originally posted by Mtibbs1989
    Originally posted by Elikal

The people who are level 50 in a day are the owners of the gold and power leveling services.

Spamming their acheivements all over forums is the number one resource for advertising there ability to get people leveled in a day.

Oh come on! That's just mean slander! How can you know this! I dubio pro reo. As long as there is no proof for anything shady, I won't believe they are hax bots just because you think so.

I think OP is jealous people managed to stomp the shit out of the 150 hour play-through estimated by Zenimax XD.

I agree. Fans need to come up with something to defend the game even if it is slander. Sad really.

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

reminds me of that other heavily story driven MMO..

named SWTOR

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Originally posted by DocBrody

reminds me of that other heavily story driven MMO..

named SWTOR

Just hold on for a week and see how many lvl 50's will be running around. It was naive to think ESO is something special in this regard.

• DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183

I think OP is jealous people managed to stomp the shit out of the 150 hour play-through estimated by Zenimax XD.

That would imply the OP is a fan of ESO, he's the same guy that was raging about getting a refund due to Australians. Earlier he was implying this level 50's twitch page was run by Derp! the hacker group... The guy is essentially posting random nonsense.

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • DistopiaDistopia Member EpicPosts: 21,183
    Originally posted by Distopia

That would imply the OP is a fan of ESO, he's the same guy that was raging about getting a refund due to Australians. Earlier he was implying this level 50's twitch page was run by Derp! the hacker group... The guy is essentially posting random nonsense.

All the more reason to suspect the OP of his jealousy towards these players.

I think he was "poorly" trying to bait fans of the game :).

For every minute you are angry , you lose 60 seconds of happiness."-Emerson

• ButeoRegalisButeoRegalis Member UncommonPosts: 594

Advertisement like this post?

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

The people who are level 50 in a day are the owners of the gold and power leveling services. Spamming their acheivements all over forums is the number one resource for advertising there ability to get people leveled in a day.   Congrats to the advertising you just gave for power leveling.

thats thebiggest problem, getting proof.

What is evident is this, im standing in daggerfall right now, seeing Power lever 1-50 and gold spam, in early access. If you are going to tell me there is no link between players getting to 50 in a day and gold farmer/levelrs, I got bridge i want to sell you for 1$.

Well, there is very easy way to prove what you're saying. Just take a screenshot of a level 50 gold spammer and post it.

In my experience most new games offer "level 1-50 power levelling and gold for sale" even in games that have no levels OR gold (use a different currency). These people generally just use the same macro for every game.

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,828

Getting to level 50 in a day is like a dog bolting his food without chewing.

Power leveling to 50 is like paying someone else's dog to bolt your food for you.

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Who cares?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713

Does it matter? This crap is gonna happen in every single MMO. Even EverQuest the big "takes twenty years grinding to get max level" MMO had people power leveling and doing it 10 times faster than others.

The real test is, does the game feel like a grind? To me? No! I have played ESO about 12 hours so far and only got lvl 9 and I usually don't even pay attention to how close I am to leveling.

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530
    Originally posted by Fendel84M

Does it matter? This crap is gonna happen in every single MMO. Even EverQuest the big "takes twenty years grinding to get max level" MMO had people power leveling and doing it 10 times faster than others.

The real test is, does the game feel like a grind? To me? No! I have played ESO about 12 hours so far and only got lvl 9 and I usually don't even pay attention to how close I am to leveling.

I like your style. I actually feel sorry for those that power level through... It's as if they purchased the game to just run the stats on how NOT to absorb the story/content. It's sad that some people feel the need to do this; would you pop into a theater during the last few minutes to JUST see how the movie ends?

To each their own I guess, but I just don't see it. Well, maybe they're just trying to get a bigger bang for their buck; rush through the content so they won't have to pay the next months sub!?

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191
    Originally posted by Robokapp
    Originally posted by Nitth

Who cares?

We, the players.

Speak for yourself and the other  vocal minority that post in these forums. Most people couldn't  give a crap because we are playing the game the way it was meant to be played.  We all knew this stuff would happen, but in my guild and outside of it, the general consensus has been that the leveling is slower than most MMOs and old school like. Most people after many hours in my guild are only between level 5-9. That's reality.

There Is Always Hope!

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

thats thebiggest problem, getting proof.

What is evident is this, im standing in daggerfall right now, seeing Power lever 1-50 and gold spam, in early access. If you are going to tell me there is no link between players getting to 50 in a day and gold farmer/levelrs, I got bridge i want to sell you for 1$.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

I'd say more but I think this link covers it.

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309
    Originally posted by Laughing-man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correlation_does_not_imply_causation

I'd say more but I think this link covers it.

and if that link doesn't, xkcd does:

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

Paying for powerleveling services is the same as buying a ferari and letting so eone else drive it for you..

Level 50 is only 1/3 th of thegame....

and then you find out you need to move back to all those areas to get shards and quests for skill points done

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• EQBallzzEQBallzz Member UncommonPosts: 229

If your character is level 50 or even close to 50 at this point then you did it wrong. There is literally NO reason to level up that fast in this game. Grinding on mobs is tedious and boring and bypasses ALL the content..for what? The only reason I can think of to power level to 50 is for PvP but even then you are gimping yourself out because grinding mobs means you didn't get quest related skill points or skyshard skill points. You also just blocked yourself from 50+ content because to access that you need to unlock it via the main  story quest! 

I guess it makes sense to insanely grind on mobs for a solid day to reach max level and then GO BACK to run through the entire main story and collect skyshards when you could have just leveled through that once like a normal person..oh wait. No it doesn't make sense.

p.s. level 50 is not max level. VR10 is max level. I don't think anyone is even close to VR10 so no..people have not hit max level and good luck grinding VR levels without 50+ content. 

edit: I have 16 people in my guild and after two days the level range of people is 4-15. That is reality.

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    Originally posted by EQBallzz

p.s. level 50 is not max level. VR10 is max level. I don't think anyone is even close to VR10 so no..people have not hit max level and good luck grinding VR levels without 50+ content. 

This comment made me lol.

So the game won't let you reach max level? :D

..Cake..

• M0rbidM0rbid Member Posts: 60

The fact that anyone, legitimate gamer or power leveller can achieve level 50 in a day is just sad.

Lol @ 150 hours of content...

End of week 1: Level 50s everywhere

End of week 2: "No content, the game is boring"

End of week 3: "PvP is boring, no real incentive, it's all just fluff"

End of week 4: Subs not renewed

• Sk1ppeRSk1ppeR Member Posts: 511
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

Paying for powerleveling services is the same as buying a ferari and letting so eone else drive it for you..

Level 50 is only 1/3 th of thegame....

and then you find out you need to move back to all those areas to get shards and quests for skill points done

Nope, the right analogy would be to buy a limo and have someone else drive it :) You are still cool.