Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First level 50 and first Emperor is French! XD

2»

Comments

• onlinenow25onlinenow25 Member UncommonPosts: 305
    Originally posted by Elikal
    Originally posted by funcon
    How does being Emperor work when there are hundreds of instances?

There are not hundreds of PVP instances, just a few. I think 10, per region. So 10 in US and 10 in EU, but since I am not yet in the game, someone else needs to confirm this. But not hundreds.

From the information I have gathered and heard from the developers them selves that each instance of Cryodiil is anywhere from 2000 - 5000 players.

To say there are only 10 per region would mean that a max of 40,000 to 100,000 players are able to play in Cyrodiil.  So will there be hundreds?  No but will there be say 50+, probably. 

• ZebladeZeblade Member UncommonPosts: 931
    Originally posted by askdaboss
    Originally posted by Tamanous

If this guy is from France though it makes more sense. Their 30 hour work weeks and 6-8 weeks paid vacation certainly can allow for this sort of thing.

Jealous? Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll? Or perhaps you wanted to be emperor?

It might not be too late to emigrate if you value free time.

Getting to 50 this early.... you have to skip allot and with a bit of searching you find how you can get to 50 super fast.  Please no mmo wants anyone to get to 50 in one day. Play like you want yet if you have to bend and brake a rule here and there.. no respect.

Now come a few weeks when there are more higher lvl's and then someone is emperor.. GRATS!

I want a fight that last awhile..step back let them get there breath maybe and back at it.. make if fun..not race to the top and hold the flag..ooh I won.

• TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839
    Well played!
    Isaiah 41:10
  • chakalakachakalaka Member UncommonPosts: 291
    Originally posted by Tamanous

If only this sort of organization and hard work could be applied to ... anything of real purpose in the world.

Amazing things could happen!

Reminds me of some of the hardcore EQ players back in college. 3 of them dropped out of college because they played EQ too much. Some of the most powerful players and guilds across a few servers due to their dedication but showing up to class was just too much for them.

If this guy is from France though it makes more sense. Their 30 hour work weeks and 6-8 weeks paid vacation certainly can allow for this sort of thing.

That's some bomb ass works hours that I think all of should be partaking in =))

• -aLpHa--aLpHa- Member UncommonPosts: 852

Uhm and here i thought becoming Emperor/Empress was the endgame and hard to obtain...

They should have activated this feature in 2 weeks time when there is actual competition for it, for now this achievement/feat is absolutely hollow.