Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] General: Zombies, Monsters, Robots, and Guns Oh My!

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Zombies. Monsters. Robots. No joke, those are the three things that En Masse Entertainment is counting on having enough geek culture influence to carry its next online game, aptly titled Zombies Monsters Robots.  Developed by Yingpei Games (formerly Epic Games China), ZMR is a cooperative and competitive free to play online third-person shooter which focuses on the insane more than the tactical or realistic. It’s not technically an MMO or really an RPG, so we won’t be adding it to our Game List. But En Masse are good people, so after seeing the promise in ZMR, we thought we’d at least give you a taste of what you can expect from their sophomore release.  

Read more of Bill Murphy's Zombies, Monsters, Robots, and Guns OH MY!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    Hmmm, sounds interesting. I am wondering if this will be released for the consoles too?

Smile

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Enough with the zombies.  How about coming up with something original?
  • atuerstaratuerstar Member Posts: 234

Feel slightly greasy after that trailer.

Like Ive been patronised and forced to suffer blatant sexual manipulation - for a very generic looking nothing product.

• JeminaiJeminai Member UncommonPosts: 151

looking very Defiance. if they manage content expansion, I'm in.

• MamasGunMamasGun Member Posts: 152
    I'm down- been following this for a minute now.  Lovin' Wildstar, but this would be a great side game.  Hope the character customization is good!

"Like Ive been patronised and forced to suffer blatant sexual manipulation"
    I gotta say, as fun as the game looks to me, the trailer is kinda... no.  Show me footage, not some chicks grill.

Loves: SMITE, WildStar, Project Zomboid, PSO2, DCUO,

Worst Online Communities: WoW/WoD(the OG MMO Trolls), DayZ/WarZ, SMITE/LoL/DOTA, EVE Online, APB
    "I’m ready for
    All the comparisons
    I think it’s dumb and it’s embarrassing
    I’m switching off
    No longer listening
    I’ve had enough of persecution and conditioning
    Maybe it’s instinct- We’re only animal"
    - Lily Allen, Sheezus