Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expanding World of Tanks....

RydesonRydeson Member UncommonPosts: 3,852

I'm new to this game, and love how good it plays with little they have..  Meaning, it's pretty much a PvP instance game of maps, similar to CoD or BF..  However, I would love it if they would take a little of World of Warplanes and apply it to WoT..  You know all those bunkers that are inactive on the map that people hide behind.. Instead treat them like AA guns where they are destroyable targets that either help or harm you depending what side you're on.. People can either defend their bunkers, or destroy the enemies.. They can even add other types of targets like supply depots and whatnots, that effect game play..  

I would even go farther and suggest they expand some of the maps in size so speed is a true bonus..  Too often I feel the maps are too small and it feels like I'm in Hunger Games where everyone is just put in an arena for slaughter.. Not every map, but I would like to see some new ones where scouting is VERY viable.. Maps large enough that if you are on the wrong side with a heavy tank for example, there is almost NO way to quickly get into the fight in a different area..