Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All nice and dandy, enjoying the game, except...

1235»

Comments

• BeastnBeastn Member UncommonPosts: 111
    That does suck, thankfully my first ton is also my main...but it could have easily not have been..yikes
  • NebellNebell Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Originally posted by Gravarg
    The maps and pets I already knew were going to be for one per account.  You can easily give them out to your characters with the Bank though.  I really don't see what the big deal is, unless you deleted a character that had your items on it.

EXACTLY what happened to me and I bet a bunch of other people.

Be warned everyone. Do not claim the items and then delete your character before transferring them to bank.

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

I didn't buy the CE anyway, but just so i understand what's going on, can someone confirm for me that...

1.  You can make as many imperial characters as you want.

2.  They all need to take turns riding the ONE imperial horse

?   

I mean, by time i make a 2nd character, i would have plenty of gold to buy them a horse anyway, i thought the whole point was to have the imperial horse for imperial toons....

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• NebellNebell Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Originally posted by arieste

I didn't buy the CE anyway, but just so i understand what's going on, can someone confirm for me that...

1.  You can make as many imperial characters as you want.

2.  They all need to take turns riding the ONE imperial horse

?   

I mean, by time i make a 2nd character, i would have plenty of gold to buy them a horse anyway, i thought the whole point was to have the imperial horse for imperial toons....

No you get to create as many imperial as you want, and all new characters are allowed to pick any side and buy the cheap ass horse.

Also, all races can transfer armor to imperial armor looks.

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Bumping this for serious business

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• xpsyncxpsync Member EpicPosts: 1,854
    Wow close call. I was there when the servers went live and i had not played the beta, when i clicked Create Character button i thought it was to Create Your Character, as in customize it, lol.

Anyway deleted it and made another and later that day i wanted to make some tweaks to my toon, and nearly deleted it, so glad i didn't now. WOW I know the Pledge of Mara indicates can only be used once but who would assume your next toon doesn't get anything.

That would have ruined my day.
    My faith is my shield! - Turalyon 2022

Your legend ends here and now! - (Battles Won Long Ago)

Currently Playing; Dragonflight and SWG:L
  • RedMachine72RedMachine72 Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Originally posted by Abardomas

I think they said it was just first character

Where did it say that? I pre-ordered back in February and have screen shots of the edition and the FAQ and no where does it state that all bonuses are just for one character. Every MMO out there from WoW to Rift, everything is for all characters, not just one. Could be a big problem for them in the long run, people tend to get a little po'd when they are promised something that they pay for and then it changes when they get it.

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Originally posted by RedMachine72
    Originally posted by Abardomas

I think they said it was just first character

Where did it say that? I pre-ordered back in February and have screen shots of the edition and the FAQ and no where does it state that all bonuses are just for one character. Every MMO out there from WoW to Rift, everything is for all characters, not just one. Could be a big problem for them in the long run, people tend to get a little po'd when they are promised something that they pay for and then it changes when they get it.

It seems like something they decided during the last beta.  No wipe for three beta's then right before the last beta someone said they announced the first character would get the bonuses.  Of course by then I had long deleted my first.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey