Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This time it´s different

2»

Comments

• MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387
    Originally posted by GuyClinch

I agree with the OP. This game is cooler then beta FWIW.  So far 10 really fun hours for me. If I get 100 hours out of an 80 dollar purchase - I am cool with that. It plays like an excellent single player MMO that I can play with friends and family. That's win in my book.

Haters gonna hate I guess. You guys are missing out though.

add on top of that, the number of months sub to get to that 100 hour mark.

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• WaylarkWaylark Member Posts: 10

Let's make one thing clear from the beginning, this is just my opinion and noone has to ve upset with that:  If u ask me? this game is far to be a success or a great game.

Ok, I've played many MMOs before, since SWG through DAoC (and this game has nothing like DAoC, stop saying that please), WoW or GW's saga. 

This games has a lots of steps back when you have in mind others games. Oh sure, you can think... this game has his owns paths, it pretty original! but it's not. 

UI it has to be the worse I see in many years. Animations are horrible... combat it's a mess, pretty clunky no depth, no enjoy.

Played betas and release (its a free gift from friend), and damm... this game have a loot of overexcitment, because its not good. Sorry, I did not enjoyed.

Enjoy the rest, I see you on Wildstar.

• ace5572ace5572 Member Posts: 113
    Originally posted by Maquiame
    Originally posted by IfrianMMO

I love the Elder Scrolls series, so i would have loved nothing more than to adore this game.

Played the betas, i did not.

Ah well.

Same, I'm glad those who like it do, and this is from another guy who loves the single player games. And for those who say "well you can't put stuff from the single player games into an mmo" and you are absolutely right in referring to Zenimax in this case.

Where as this game here? I got Elder Scrolls chills everytime I look at this trailer and its not an Elder Scrolls game and has more content in it than the single player games. And fact is that the game is done, not in development, not a bunch of ideas its done, and we are waiting on -our- version. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLAVNriGsus

See you in game!

Ive been seeing people promote ArcheAge on this forum for 4 years now. Im tired of holding my breath. By the time it gets released in America it'll probably be garbage. If it ever does. They're saying 2015 now, right?