Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is WildStar Worth $60?

13»

Comments

• daltaniousdaltanious Member UncommonPosts: 2,381
    Originally posted by orionblack

To me ( and only ME) ..no. Too much like WoW that I completely have written it off.

Being "like wow" can only be a compliment. :-)

• DauntisDauntis Member UncommonPosts: 600

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Hell yes

It is all opinions at this point, but it is a great game with tons of contents and if you want in for the beginning shell out the $60.

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk

• AppokAppok Member Posts: 20
    F2P in 1 year, called it!
  • syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    no.
  • seafirexseafirex Member UncommonPosts: 419

The reason why for  " ME " it is worth the 60$ is the fact that there is so much you can do in that game other then levelup to end game and just raid or pvp until the next xpac comes out.

All recent mmorpg just let you level fast then get to end game and do the same thing over and over and over again.

It Wildstar is way more complex. Too much to do and that is why some don't like it because they know they can't complete in short amount of time. The end game start on level 1, in this game it is not the raids that matters most.

They are important yes same goes for the dungeons etc. even the pvp but everything else also. Instead of waiting in town selling stuff or just talking you can visite friends house and play with them there if they added cool stuff, while you wait for your Q to pop up for your next adventure or dungeon. You can also rp if you wish or do your paths.

That is why it is for ME worth my 60$ and my sub per month. Because i have way more things to do that matters.

• loulakiloulaki Member UncommonPosts: 944
    if you like themeparks and arena style pvp and care too much about the cost, check GW2 ; )

• PAL-18PAL-18 Member UncommonPosts: 844
    Originally posted by DeniZg
    Originally posted by PAL-18

I wont be subbing to any MMO which dont have better combat than Wildstar so im saving money every second from now on.

I own quite many MMO accounts but theres no way im going back to them,if i ever go back to tab targeting then game needs to be atleast something like Ultima Online 3d.

You do realize that Wildstar does not have tab-target combat, right?

I wont be subbing to any MMO which dont have better combat than Wildstar.

Yes ?

So, did ESO have a successful launch? Yes, yes it did.By Ryan Getchell on April 02, 2014.
    **On the radar: http://www.cyberpunk.net/ **