It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I am actually done discussing the game, as some may have noticed, i am wayting for release. I enjoyed beta very much as it combines my favourite deep story quest based PvE, with exploration and dungeneering and the good PvP i remember from DAoC. And with that knowledge i know for sure that there is more then enough to keep me going for hundreds of hours.
yet only a fool would think the game is perfect as is... Currently i see a few huge problems they need to get out of the way, preferably before the game releases for consoles in June.
- European servers in the US is a no go for me.
-bugs, small ones and big ones... ( and thats not only those bugs we saw last beta due to serveroverloads)
- ballance, there is a lot of unballanced things in the skill systems that need to be ironed out
- group PvE dungeons at lower level need to be more challenging, as does open world group content, and open dungeons where groups of players walk over mobs.
- phasing and instancing, still sepperate groups, solution is promissed but not shown yet.
- crafting good gear and upgrading excisting gear is way to hard at lower levels..
-when you have finished up all questst in an area, all there is left is an empty unchallenging world
- starting islands where fun and should become a part of the starting experience on consoles again
- weaponracks should never have been removed from cold harbour.
- groups of mobs should be smarter, like getting out of AoE spells and attacks.
- we have no idea about adventure zones..could be everything.
but my biggest gripe currently is that we have no idea about what we can xpect after release... Sure there will be adventure zones, and more solo content... But will it be horizontal or vertical progression from veteran level 10, gw2 teached me that for me personally vertical progression is a must...
so what are your expectations ?
Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)