Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Anything I should know before I preorder?

MonorojoMonorojo San Diego, CAPosts: 411Member Uncommon

Played one weekend of beta and find it enjoyable enough to give it a go from the on set. early access coincides with my spring break as well so it works pretty much perfectly.

I am going to buy the imperial version (I always buy the CE regardless of MMO)

Other then my experience with the beta, going in practically blind to all the politics/controversies that may surround this game. Anything I should know before I preorder the game?

Comments

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx California, WAPosts: 2,039Member Uncommon
    Only thing to keep in mind is to be very patient during the launch day. And also if you are mostly a PVE players you are good to go.
  • NomadMorlockNomadMorlock N/A, VAPosts: 758Member Uncommon

The game has an ease of entry but hard to master.  Below is a list of things you should know before you start playing.

Things You Should Know Before You Start

• PyatraPyatra Kansas City, KSPosts: 644Member

Also the Altmeri Dominion has tropical islands and gorgeous old growth forests.   There is a complete lack of volcano, desert, arctic wastelands.  VISIT BEAUTIFUL SUMMERSET ISLES TODAY!*

*Not a valid offer pre-launch, please see your travel agent for details.*

• MonorojoMonorojo San Diego, CAPosts: 411Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by NomadMorlock
    The game has an ease of entry but hard to master.  Below is a list of things you should know before you start playing.    Things You Should Know Before You Start

Good read! Thank you.