Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything I should know before I preorder?

MonorojoMonorojo Member UncommonPosts: 411

Played one weekend of beta and find it enjoyable enough to give it a go from the on set. early access coincides with my spring break as well so it works pretty much perfectly.

I am going to buy the imperial version (I always buy the CE regardless of MMO)

Other then my experience with the beta, going in practically blind to all the politics/controversies that may surround this game. Anything I should know before I preorder the game?

Comments

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Only thing to keep in mind is to be very patient during the launch day. And also if you are mostly a PVE players you are good to go.
  • NomadMorlockNomadMorlock Member UncommonPosts: 815

The game has an ease of entry but hard to master.  Below is a list of things you should know before you start playing.

Things You Should Know Before You Start

• PyatraPyatra Member Posts: 644

Also the Altmeri Dominion has tropical islands and gorgeous old growth forests.   There is a complete lack of volcano, desert, arctic wastelands.  VISIT BEAUTIFUL SUMMERSET ISLES TODAY!*

*Not a valid offer pre-launch, please see your travel agent for details.*

• MonorojoMonorojo Member UncommonPosts: 411
    Originally posted by NomadMorlock

The game has an ease of entry but hard to master.  Below is a list of things you should know before you start playing.

Things You Should Know Before You Start

Good read! Thank you.