Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Den HelderPosts: 9,064Member Uncommon

when we started this there where 212 hours left till 5 day early access

ESO Countdown

(the countdown time has 3 hours difference with the 5 days early launch time announced )

for 3 day headstart add 48 hours

for release add 132 hours

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• DignaDigna City, CTPosts: 2,014Member Uncommon

It becomes more real for me around next Monday.

This week is 'less than 2 weeks' but once it becomes 'THIS WEEK' ....its real.

• IselinIselin Vancouver, BCPosts: 5,609Member Uncommon
    Now that you started this, it's your duty to update the thread title every hour :)
  • Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Den HelderPosts: 9,064Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Iselin
    Now that you started this, it's your duty to update the thread title every hour :)

Well, it might be...

but then meaningless threads have the nature of running out of hand, while interesting threads discussing ideas fail to get attention and reactions

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

• RaquisRaquis hartenbosPosts: 536Member Common

its not going to be a problem for me waiting till the 4th for the imperial box.

so many issues to sort at launch and  a disc is better if the site is full of problems.

• ThaneThane berlinPosts: 2,231Member Uncommon

btw, is there any info why the german pre order only has 3 days?

i meant.. wtf zenimax

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• QuicksandQuicksand Aurora, COPosts: 604Member Uncommon

That made me chuckle :)

But really OP, every hour!   I will be checking...

www.90and9.net
    www.prophecymma.com

Originally posted by Thane

i meant.. wtf zenimax

Because the pre order has 3 days early acces

Only the imperial pre order has 5 days early acces

• TaneonTaneon lj, KYPosts: 44Member Common
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

i meant.. wtf zenimax

Just a little correction there, digital preorders have 5 days early acces even the standard one...

Originally posted by abregar

i meant.. wtf zenimax

Just a little correction there, digital preorders have 5 days early acces even the standard one...

Did he say digital.... Or did he say pre order?

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko RotterdamPosts: 3,845Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by abregar

i meant.. wtf zenimax

Did he say digital.... Or did he say pre order?

Any version of ESO bought directly from the Zenimax online store gets 5 days Early Access. It's the most expensive place you can buy it, but there are minor perks for paying extra (like a full 5 days EA for standard editions).

All CE's (physical and digital) bought from 3rd parties get 5 days EA, but standard editions get only 3 days EA.

• HrothaHrotha -Posts: 821Member
    212 hours left till 5 day early access

Time is an illusion and you are already playing this game as we speak. Including having quit it and your human vessel died. There is only this one moment, no tomorrow and no yesterday. Can you feel it?

• WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaPosts: 8,436Member Uncommon

Developers are so preoccupied with gimmicky pre-orders sales they forget the BEST way to entice possible new players>>>>FREE TRIALS.

They should at least announce a free trial in the second week,wait too long people are not interested anymore.I realize you don't want to ruin the experience of the paying customer by lagging their zones,but a week or 4 later would work just fine as players are famous for racing to the next zones.

Samoan Diamond

Originally posted by Wizardry

Developers are so preoccupied with gimmicky pre-orders sales they forget the BEST way to entice possible new players>>>>FREE TRIALS.

They should at least announce a free trial in the second week,wait too long people are not interested anymore.I realize you don't want to ruin the experience of the paying customer by lagging their zones,but a week or 4 later would work just fine as players are famous for racing to the next zones.

Not really, a top game does not need a free trials... It sells by mouth to mouth and its quallity?

it took years before this game announced a free trial.  And so this single game shows you are wrong

210 hours to wayt...

• KnotwoodKnotwood Missoula, MTPosts: 1,103Member

/agreed

Actually that would be a great feature to add for all games on MMORPG.com.   right MikeB....

Originally posted by Digna

ESO Countdown

Nice to know

213 hours to go

• dave6660dave6660 New York, NYPosts: 2,543Member Uncommon

I thought this was a thread about area codes.

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

We are at less then 211 hours now

• Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Posts: 520Member Uncommon

Well, it might be...

but then meaningless threads have the nature of running out of hand, while interesting threads discussing ideas fail to get attention and reactions

Not meaning to be critical, but this thread doesn't fall into the "meaningful"  category for me. It did get my attention... so... bravo... I guess.

Originally posted by Instigator-Jones

Well, it might be...

Not meaning to be critical, but this thread doesn't fall into the "meaningful"  category for me. It did get my attention... so... bravo... I guess.

Bachus is jonesing. He needed to stir the pot for the rest of us. lol

• Lucid108Lucid108 RothburyPosts: 36Member

are you general ?

sergeant who kicks ass cause

or her ?  with an US behind her.

I know US afraid,

I accept, USA is afraid to play on EU, to good for us, to good for her.

I accept it is my fault if before launch post launch the USA runs from the EU.

don't really blame them for hiding behind world series and stuff.

if you best at all why would you not hide behind, me good and awesome.

1 EMPRESS, 1 WORLD.

trust me I have no plans

her job, might if she in EU.

like USA could make an EMPRESS.

we know they can't.

• TalemireTalemire Clearwater, FLPosts: 756Member
    You just had to make one of these threads, huh, Bachus? Lol

------------------------------
    MMORPGs are great to look forward to after a hard day of work, but heaven is the ultimate reward for those who live Christ-like.

• Lucid108Lucid108 RothburyPosts: 36Member

I say I do not beg

My Empress speaks, I do no hear ?

You interpret I say

what ?

which country  ?

where are we  ?

and in which we do now ?

Honesty I could kick the ass of eu or us by myself.

I an confabulated by 211, I know 491, burn books easy.

kelvin is cold to hot, she is supported by USA as she invades EU or

she makes 1 server under her. 

I accept I try to bend her to my will, I hope she does, I know I have.

my will, just my love, I hi-jack all I see , I do not apologise :)

I kill in my name.

This discussion has been closed.