Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

API Changes Strawpoll

2»

Comments

• Bad.dogBad.dog Member UncommonPosts: 1,131
    Originally posted by Saxx0n

All I can say is I subscribed to all those elite pvpers twitch streams to watch them own face like they did in the beta. ;P

I will also be waiting to read those lucious pro pvp guides they will post as well.

I hear ya much easier to be a follower ....wait a little while though we haven't seen any pro pvp guides yet

• DamediusDamedius Member Posts: 346
    Originally posted by Bad.dog

But that wasn't what caused the problem was it ?.... What happened was folks watched a group of people using FTC in AvA tearing up their opponents ,laughing and having a great old time and never failing to point out how weak and gimped the opponents were ,hell they even called out when to block and when to interrupt . Fast forward to the present like everything in real life the pendulum swings both ways a selfish few asshats managed to cause an effect that ruins the add-on experience for everyone . There is more then black and white but when an elitist few rubs salt into an open wound they shouldn't  be surprised when the silent majority responds and the developers in turn take the ball and run with it

This isn't going to change anything.

The same people are still going to tear up their opponents in AvA.

The fact of the matter is that equality is an illusion, a fairy tale told to placate the young and the naive.

The small percentage at the top will destroy the average player. Nothing can stop this other than removing all skill from the game and reducing it to a series of coin tosses.

• RattenmannRattenmann Member UncommonPosts: 613

Quite sure the "elite pvper that used mean addons" will still destroy everyone, even without addons. It is a stretch at best to belive noone but the winning teams used addons. Hell, apart from cast timers the addons did not help you at all. The rest was just some information for convenience, but nothing to change your playstyle.

Taking away OPTIONS because YOU don't want to use them is selfish. Simple as that. Try that in RL,... "i don't want to work on my language skills, so noone should have access to language books. They would have an unfair advantage in the tests!".

MMOs finally replaced social interaction, forced grouping and standing in a line while talking to eachother.

Now we have forced soloing, forced questing and everyone is the hero, without ever having to talk to anyone else. The evolution of multiplayer is here! We won,... right?