Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big Change to Addons

167891012»

Comments

• BahzBahz Member UncommonPosts: 182
    Good they've removed it. I was very shocked to see dps meters :(
  • BahzBahz Member UncommonPosts: 182
    Originally posted by baphamet

Originally posted by Jyiiga
    PTS Board - Tonight

nice, i gotta respect a game company that doesn't always give in to whiners.

they have given in a lot already, it's good they put their food down on certain things IMO

I guess this is what you mean by putting their food down?

• jdnycjdnyc Member UncommonPosts: 1,643
    Originally posted by Bahz
    Good they've removed it. I was very shocked to see dps meters :(

You can still monitor your own damage, but not others.  Expect DPS meters to stay, but you'll only be able to look at your own damage.

• niteflynitefly Member Posts: 340

Since several of the character abilities and powers doesn't work as the tooltips say and some of the combat calculations have shown to be erroneous in the past I think it would be a good idea to at least include a combatlog, even one that is written to an external .txt file. So far ZOS has proven to be reacting to player feedback rather than being proactive and do this kind of research themselves (if the beta tests are anything to judge by).

A combat log would also help both PvE and PvP players as broken powers, non-working abilities or incorrect calculations affect all types of gameplay.

• DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593

Theres already add-ons that replace FTC. One even shows targets faction. Go figure.

Mini maps, dps meters, quest trackers. all there. You just have to look.

The UI in ESO is very lacking. Thank the Eight for add-ons. :)

• R.LimaR.Lima Member UncommonPosts: 135

ALL ABOARD THE CARE BEAR EXPRESS! NEXT STOP, ESO FORUMS!

• DaxamarDaxamar Member UncommonPosts: 593
    Originally posted by Itherael

ALL ABOARD THE CARE BEAR EXPRESS! NEXT STOP, ESO FORUMS!

LMAO!