Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO or Wildstar

13»

Comments

• KrayfishKrayfish Member UncommonPosts: 147
    I ended up getting both, honestly I am doubtful if I will stay long with either but I want to give them a fair shot first. I did play in both betas and neither games made me say 'that was so amazing I want to get naked' but I am sure at launch the feeling will be different. The feeling that it is just beta so there really isn't that much point in investing crazy amounts of time was constantly there for me so I guess that was why. Some might not agree with my way of thinking, but I have nothing better to spend my money on, I don't drink I don't smoke and my wife only wants the odd diamond here and there so I am wiling to give both a good go.

• archeagekingarcheageking Member Posts: 88

wildstar and archeage.

ESO is filled with gamebreaking bugs  all over the place from last open beta, ESO is  heading toward iceberg as we speak.

eso is pretty much DOA when it launches, eso is bug ridden piece of ****.

Also 4 imperial edition from amazon like the collector's edition is canceled and 2 regular edition is also canceled from my circle of friends. those collector's edition that cost $150 is canceled from 4 of my buddies after they experienced that final open beta out of eso. 

• NithirNithir Member UncommonPosts: 74

Grabbing both myself. ESO gives me the TES itch i need and the first person combat i like. 

Wildstar gives me awesome housing and a great Space-Western theme. 

They both gives me different kinds of exploration that i like so i don't see why i should pick one over the other.

• dirtyd77dirtyd77 Member UncommonPosts: 383

I have tried both and given both a fair shake.  I actually like both games however....

I just canceled my ESO pre-order yesterday ... not so much based off of anything game play related.  It was due to the fact that I have made a decision that going forward I am not going to support any game that tries to go with a Hybrid sub + cash shop model.  It is a personal decision but one that I have decided to put my money where my mouth is. 

I have pre-ordered Wildstar this morning it is a fun game ( as someone who only played WOW for about 3 months when BC came out) and is a breath of fresh air with the approach they are taking.  I will say this I am fine with them selling game time that can be sold in game. If it goes beyond that... I will bail on them to.