Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kingdom Under Fire II: New Trailer Spotlights Character Customization

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,148MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

According to developer BlueSide, the customization options available for Kingdom  Under Fire II are second-to-none. In a new trailer prepared for this week's Game Developers Conference, BlueSide shows off the breadth and variety of character creation. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• RazephonRazephon LondonPosts: 626Member Uncommon
    But theres no release date! HOORAY!!!!

Currently waiting for the MMO industry to put out something good.
  • WizardryWizardry Ontario, CanadaPosts: 8,686Member Uncommon

Well i have to admit that armor looks bad ass.

However what matters in game play is not the looks especially the model looks because 99% of that is hidden by the armor anyhow.REAL customization comes in the form of the player stats what it can do or can't do ,would be nice to see weight matter and realistic features on size ect ect.Racial and class statistical differences again is what matters.

The only part you see is the player head and well umm sometimes the female breasts so that part of customization is way over rated in all games.

What is sad is that this IP beats Square Enix to their own unique class the Gunblade,Square still has not added that to either FFXI or FFXIV.Spellsword is another cool class.

Samoan Diamond

• gonewildgonewild albion, NYPosts: 130Member
    looks like tera
  • MamasGunMamasGun SomewhereIn, FLPosts: 152Member

Hm... haven't actually looked at KUF2 until now.  I gotta say- I'm pretty interested in this.  I'll be pre-ordering Wildstar tomorrow, and since this has no release date, I won't get too excited over it.

But between the MMoARTS, character customization, and Gunslinger class (a gun... plus sword? sweet)- I'm definitely interested in this, and can see myself instantly getting addicted to it.

Will be following- this video has drawn my interest!

P.S.- it does kinda look like Tera... if Tera was done right!  The many different variations of armor looks amazing.

Loves: SMITE, WildStar, Project Zomboid, PSO2, DCUO,

Worst Online Communities: WoW/WoD(the OG MMO Trolls), DayZ/WarZ, SMITE/LoL/DOTA, EVE Online, APB
    "I’m ready for
    All the comparisons
    I think it’s dumb and it’s embarrassing
    I’m switching off
    No longer listening
    I’ve had enough of persecution and conditioning
    Maybe it’s instinct- We’re only animal"
    - Lily Allen, Sheezus