Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lord of the Rings Online: New Class Coming to the Game for All Players

2»

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551

a REAL Ranger class.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551

Originally posted by Thillian
    Shapeshifter - Beorning. 

That would be nice!

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• TownfoolTownfool Member UncommonPosts: 15

Wow.....for the dozen folks still playing, this is great news...Was a good game in it's  time but needs a major graphic overhaul

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Originally posted by marcust

Uruk-hai - you begin in the new starter area in Mordor.

The game now has open world pvp everywhere.

You can have a pet troll.

---

Yes that would get me back.

It will be a freep class, so nope. (btw. both the Black Arrow and the Warleader are Uruk, if you don't like regular orcs you can play them)

New class arrives this year, so also a nope to Mordor, it won't be in game by then.

Turbine stated numerous times that creeps will stay in the 'Moors, so a nope to open world creeping as well.

No word on PvMP changes, so Weavers remain the only creep pet class in the future. Trolls are not really pet material anyways... :)

---

I guess it won't be your comeback-triggering change :)

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Originally posted by Townfool

Wow.....for the dozen folks still playing, this is great news...Was a good game in it's  time but needs a major graphic overhaul

Still has grood graphics, don't know what you are talking about, you must not play MMO's much.  Actually the class balancing changes were well done.  They had to fix a few things, but I really like the changes.  You don't have way too many commands now.

• reillanreillan Member UncommonPosts: 247
    The new Deathsaver class, designed specifically to try to save a dying game.
  • jbombardjbombard Member UncommonPosts: 598
    Originally posted by Ozmodan
    Originally posted by Townfool

Still has grood graphics, don't know what you are talking about, you must not play MMO's much.  Actually the class balancing changes were well done.  They had to fix a few things, but I really like the changes.  You don't have way too many commands now.

World graphics are pretty good, not nearly as good as newer MMOs but good.  Character graphics haven't held up well at all, and animations have never been very good making the problem seem worse.  I honestly don't think I have seen an MMO in a while with worse character graphics.