Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All End Game Craft materials Will NOT be gated by bosses, dungeons, or raids.

13»

Comments

• KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103
    Originally posted by MsPtibiscuit

This AuA doesn't fix the craftinf thing. We know for a long time that all the materials can be found by destroying stuff or nature. What's important is the base stat of crafter item vs looted item, the unique enchantment you can only find in looted item, and crafted set stuff vs looted set stuff.

The base stat of a crafted item will be sligthly superior than a looted item during the levelling, but I think the more you advance in levels and veteran level, the more it becomes the same.

Some enchantments can only be found in looted stuff (I'm not sure about trait, but I think traits are the same for looted and crafted).

About the set, you can craft special stuff with a set effect (0/3 item of same set -> gives you X, ...), but special set effect can also be found in looted items.

They stated that towards max level they have crafted sets that are 0/5 also, has anyone ever seen one of these sets in beta yet?

I would like to see a screenshot of a Rank 10 Crafted legendary item with a legendary enchantment attached to it.  Is anyone able to show this in a video or screenshot?

I also would like to see a Rank 10 drop fully upgraded to Legendary quality raiting,  does anyone have a screenshot or video of this also?

• KnotwoodKnotwood Member CommonPosts: 1,103

If you get to 50 and Rank 10 anyone,  make sure the first thing you do as a crafter is.....

Make a video or screenshot of:

1. A legendary made piece of gear.

2. A Legendary Enchantment ( I don't know if theres a difference between a lvl 1 enchanter, and a level 50 enchanter legendary enchat so find out the differences of that also)

3.  Make sure to have a trait on the gear, as ESO has said the Trait scales up with the gear when its upgraded to Legendary.

4.  Do this with both a regular piece of Rank 10 piece of armor, and a 0/5 set crafted piece of armor.

Do this so we can see what crafting best end game legendary rank 10 gear looks like and whay we are working so hard to get there.    Thank you.

Also get a screenshot of a Legendary upgraded Drop if you are able to for Rank 10 upgraded legendary. 

This is your homework as a crafter.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,818
    If the benefit of crafted gear does diminish as you get to top level I am sure it would be a relatively easy fix to give crafted a small boost. Some posters seem to think the MMO will play as is, forever.