Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

20% off Digital Standard and Imperial

MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/news/elder-scrolls-online-pre-order-now-at-20-off-last/

Imperial for 64$, just got my preorder, I have been waiting on a sale like this again.

here you go guys!

took me about 5 mins total and registered it on ESO site and its confirmed for any skeptical

Comments

• Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Originally posted by Myrdynn

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/news/elder-scrolls-online-pre-order-now-at-20-off-last/

Imperial for 64$, just got my preorder, I have been waiting on a sale like this again.

here you go guys!

took me about 5 mins total and registered it on ESO site and its confirmed for any skeptical

But only the 5 days earlier key...

The imperial will apear few days before launch. I bought it too last week.

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Worked great and saved me $15 since I was ordering today anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by Lord_Athon

here you go guys!

not sure what you mean, this is the Imperial 5 days early, if you get the standard its 3 days early, but only 48$ instead of 59

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

This is bloody stupid, no clue why they are selling the digital edition outside of their own shop..

if i where a gaming company, i would quit selling boxes, and go full digital download, little price reduction... But only trough my own shop,  because sellin trough the developers shop makes sure all the money ends up in the right pockets, that of thed evelopers..

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

This is bloody stupid, no clue why they are selling the digital edition outside of their own shop..

if i where a gaming company, i would quit selling boxes, and go full digital download, little price reduction... But only trough my own shop,  because sellin trough the developers shop makes sure all the money ends up in the right pockets, that of thed evelopers..

yes and no, if the long term is a subscription base, selling it at as many venues possible increases the potential sales.  Also Green man gamer  has a rewards program and you can use credits to purchase games.

ESO likely sells Digital to companies for 40 and Imperial for 60, so they still get what they are looking for, and this company can cut their profit to direct traffic to their site, and make up for it with larger sales, and potential advertising customers for future products, hell I am now enrolled in their adds.

Its a win/win imo

bump for others

• Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

here you go guys!

not sure what you mean, this is the Imperial 5 days early, if you get the standard its 3 days early, but only 48$ instead of 59

I'm saying is that you only got the 5 days early key. That's it...

• LokbergLokberg Member Posts: 315

here you go guys!

I'm saying is that you only got the 5 days early key. That's it...

And thats what you get from the devs shop aswell 5days but for both versions instead of just imperial one

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Patience ;)

I will wait more till i can pick up this game for around 20 bucks in bargain bin later this year.

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by Bigdaddyx

Patience ;)

I will wait more till i can pick up this game for around 20 bucks in bargain bin later this year.

i think patience will definitely be a winner for this one, i don't know that early adopters are going to encounter a lot of problems, but the chances are pretty high that they will, this is probably a game that will improve, quality wise, with time, hopefully with improved features too. Plus there is the possibility of a 75% off steam sale in the next 6 months image

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039
    Originally posted by Phry

Patience ;)

i think patience will definitely be a winner for this one, i don't know that early adopters are going to encounter a lot of problems, but the chances are pretty high that they will, this is probably a game that will improve, quality wise, with time, hopefully with improved features too. Plus there is the possibility of a 75% off steam sale in the next 6 months image

It always happens sooner or later. image

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Originally posted by Phry

Patience ;)

It always happens sooner or later. image

Absolutely.

You will probably get the standard edition bundled free with the first xpac in 6 months' time.

The xpac (being brand new) will sell for $60 though... image

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

Thnx man! For us EU ppl this is 40% or more discount!! Got the CE for €47! 

Happy gamer!!

• timidobservertimidobserver Member UncommonPosts: 246

I honestly don't even want the imperial edition. However, I do want the 5 days instead of 3 days that comes with the standard edition if you don't get it from Zenimax. 

So the two cheapest 5 day early access deals are 64.99 for the Imperial Edition or 59.99 for the Standard edition from Zenimax. That is basically 5 dollars for the CE if all you care about is early access, so I can't really turn the CE down. It comes up to 5 dollars for a race and a horse for me. 

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Originally posted by timidobserver

I honestly don't even want the imperial edition. However, I do want the 5 days instead of 3 days that comes with the standard edition if you don't get it from Zenimax. 

So the two cheapest 5 day early access deals are 64.99 for the Imperial Edition or 59.99 for the Standard edition from Zenimax. That is basically 5 dollars for the CE if all you care about is early access, so I can't really turn the CE down. It comes up to 5 dollars for a race and a horse for me. 

Dont forget the mudcrab!!!!!