Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to World of Lag

StumanStuman Member UncommonPosts: 71

Title pretty much says it all.

The latest patch introduced some major server side bugs that is resulting in lag on every WoT server in each region. Rather than deal with it, Wargaming.net have chosen to ban players and wipe accounts under the excuse that the players are "bots".

As someone mentioned in an earlier post - avoid this game, and don't think about buying gold!!

Comments

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    I actually did notice this last time I played. My screen froze, and I asked my friends if the game crashed. And it didn't. I Had pressed forward, to go after another tank. But it all froze. 115-20 seconds later, I unfroze and had driven up against a mountain, and was wide open, and just made it back in time to see me die. :P It happened once more after that, and it has never happen to me before. So if more then me have shit like this. It'sbad. Even badder if they ban peeps for it...
  • VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817
    Wow amazing... someone played this game ?

Lolipops !

• ItsabouteconomicsItsabouteconomics Member Posts: 16
    Sorry your gameplay is awful...experience.  Ive been getting good framerates and the lag that piggybacked onto 8.11 seems to have gone.  Try adjusting your grfx settings and dont let your cpu bottleneck your experience dear.  Also if your running any client side network booster delete the  game default settings.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/360207-latency-and-packet-loss/

There we go an official thread on the WOT forums.. hope that clears things up :)