Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Review] Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall - The Feel of What Shadowrun Should Be

2»

Comments

• karat76karat76 Member UncommonPosts: 1,000
    Originally posted by Karteli
    Originally posted by strawhat0981
    I just started playing this game with no prior gameplay, it seems like a great game. Should I play the games pre this one?

If you want to be blown away with a terrific RPG, pick up the Genesis title first.

The SNES game is completely different.  It's good, but not as fluid as the Genesis game.

The SNES cart even costs more, go figure, when (IMO) the Genesis game was the better of the 2.

I enjoyed the older games as well but the one on the Genesis was amazing.

• HokieHokie Member UncommonPosts: 1,063

Originally posted by Grakulen

Originally posted by Hokie

Which leads me to ask. Why didnt you do a video gameplay review? You know, and highlight what youre talking about?

I did a first 15 minutes / First impressions. It's on the site somewhere. Here is the link to where it is on our YouTube : 

Thanks. I totally missed that.

"I understand that if I hear any more words come pouring out of your **** mouth, Ill have to eat every fucking chicken in this room."

• shantidevashantideva Member UncommonPosts: 186

Deserves a higher score. Solid 8 at the least and if you're a big fan of TBS (You shouldn't be, it's not innovative and modern to be a fan of TBS) I'd say even higher.

"Train by day, Joe Rogan podcast by night, all day!"

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

It's no better than the original.  I can spot no difference outside of the ability to save wherever you want, which is something that should have been patched into the original.

It feels nothing like shadowrun.  Sort of feels like xcom, but cheaper.  I love shadowrun, and I think these games are fine, but they don't make me feel like I'm playing shadowrun.

• RaysheRayshe Member UncommonPosts: 1,279
    I enjoy this game quite abit actually. From the original talk they were looking at allowing you to group with other players for campeigns and runs. however this feature hasnt been added in yet. If they do add it in then this game will be the majority of what i play.

Because i can.
    I'm Hopeful For Every Game, Until the Fan Boys Attack My Games. Then the Knives Come Out.
    Logic every gamers worst enemy.

• DauntisDauntis Member UncommonPosts: 600
    Not an MMORPG but that being said Shadow Run is a perfect IP for a full fledged MMORPG.

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk