Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Questions

RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

These questions are directed to beta players:

1) Were you able to access all skill trees? If so do you feel that the trees require others to be viable or are they stand alone?

2) Can you give a comparison between PVP and PVE gear. Are the stats completely different, or are they the same?

3) Can you que for a PVP match from anywhere in the world or do you have to travel there and enter a zone?

4) Does anyone know how dungeons work with the holy trinity, or if there even is a holy trinity in game?

5) Is there a player cap in the pvp area, If so how much?

6) Do the skills you obtain have different effects depending on what your fighting against, for example Human vs AI?

7) Can you be a full ranged class in the game or does the game preassure you in going hybrid ranged/close?

8) Was their graphical lag in the PVP areas when large groups came together?

9) What is your favorite marathon gaming snack/food combo?

Just a couple of questions that I was wondering about, I am also curious whether or not there are more passive skills then active. I noticed a very small hotbar which leads me to think that most of the game skills may be passive in nature.

Comments

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    Originally posted by Wakygreek

2) Can you give a comparison between PVP and PVE gear. Are the stats completely different, or are they the same? There is no PvP Gear, so no Treadmill for that ;)

3) Can you que for a PVP match from anywhere in the world or do you have to travel there and enter a zone? Yes, no travel needed.

4) Does anyone know how dungeons work with the holy trinity, or if there even is a holy trinity in game? We tried without a proper Tank, the first Dungeon, and it worked. I have no Idea if "Holy Trinity" is needed later on, but my guess is yes, or at least, it makes it easier.

5) Is there a player cap in the pvp area, If so how much? Roughly ~2000 per Cyrodil ""Instance""

7) Can you be a full ranged class in the game or does the game preassure you in going hybrid ranged/close? You can go full Ranged if you want.

8) Was their graphical lag in the PVP areas when large groups came together? The Last Weekend was under "heavy load" from ZOS. But real Graphical Lag, no. Just "normal Lag". (at least for me as EU Player) I might add as well that i have already seen a Weekend, without heavy load and there was NO LAG AT LL.

9) What is your favorite marathon gaming snack/food combo? Nuts and raisins + Liters of fresh coffee + Pizza

I noticed a very small hotbar which leads me to think that most of the game skills may be passive in nature. No that's not right. You can have a lot of active Skills, but you have to choose what you wanna use.

If i have something wrong, someone might jump in and correct me :)

• RictisRictis Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Thanks for the reply. After playing beta this past weekend I figured this game is not for me. I am now holding my next slot for Wildstar, hopefully it offers something more to my playstyle.