Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of WarPlanes: Extreme Fans Makes WoWP Logo in the Sky

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Extreme sports skydivers with a passion for World of WarPlanes took to the air recently to create the WoWP logo in the skies above Russia. The event was filed and is available for you to check out. All we can say is "Wow!"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I thought this game was good until I tried WarThunder.... WarThunder>WowP Not even close
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

More effort went into that video than the game, Warthunder far superior IMO.

Edit: Spelling

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973
    WT > WoWP
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Did these "extreme fans" even know that WOWP existed before they received the paychecks ? :D
  • SmintarSmintar Member UncommonPosts: 214
    well they r either extreme or just plain dumb, if they had spent more time on making a war in the air game they may have had something but this game has nothing to offer!
  • AcidonAcidon Member UncommonPosts: 796
    Originally posted by thunderC
    I thought this game was good until I tried WarThunder.... WarThunder>WowP Not even close

I tried War Thunder first (I think it was in beta first, i don't remember now) and really tried to like WowP later on.  Regardless, I absolutely agree with your assessment.  I love War Thunder.  It's fun to dive in and play for a bit here n there.

At any rate, that's really cool of the fans.  Nicely done.