Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• ToxotriaToxotria Member Posts: 4

I'm part of a large gaming community and there has been a lot of interest of Wildstar becoming a game the community will play together on release.

I'd really like to a key to test the game and give some feedback to the community on why we should be picking this game, aside from that this game looks a lot of fun and I've been waiting to find a game with the trinity.

Toxotria of the Acolytes!

• leong53leong53 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    This game has a lot of personality, a fantastic combat system...love telegraphs. Great classes with variety and different takes on the traditional roles of tanks and DPS. The world looks fantastic for exploring...can't say enough of how interested I am in playing this game. Thanks in advance if you grant me a key!
  • kazlankazlan Member Posts: 1
    Amazing game so far! hype so great I feel gravity is sucking me into the game
  • scoughscough Member Posts: 1
    I want to participate because I feel that this game will capture the magic of vanilla WoW, which is something many other games have failed to do.
  • atr0cityxatr0cityx Member Posts: 3
    plz plz beta key!
  • DeadlybobDeadlybob Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Why a key? Wildstar look awesome and fun to play  than waiting for a beta key :D
  • TresojTresoj Member Posts: 2

One Key please :D

Good luck for all.

• StinkmcfistoStinkmcfisto Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for asking!  I'm hyped about WildStar for several reasons, most notably because I need to fill the competitive void that exists within the games I currently play.  I want to feel the rush of winning arenas and acquiring high ratings.  I want to win a BG by the skin of my teeth.  I want to see myself at the top of the DPS charts.  This game is incredibly alluring.   Its design systems seem well-polished but also open for further enhancements.  Aesthetically, I can't think of a game that is as visually stunning.  In short, I'm 'all in' on WildStar as my next hype-train.
  • LemmeLemme Member Posts: 1

I would like to get a beta key, because this game has a lot of customisation and i really like it's graphic and not mention the combat style. I want to try it. Thanks!

• teletetelete Member UncommonPosts: 4

simple its the game ive been waiting for.... 

• gloryday23gloryday23 Member Posts: 9
    Can't wait to get back into a game with serious raiding again!

Alamar Radoki
    Intrepid

• gopackgo1gopackgo1 Member Posts: 1
    I am very interested in The housing and pvp
  • SmilingNodSmilingNod Member Posts: 2
    I want wildstar potatoes
  • potatocakepotatocake Member Posts: 1
    Because it's not Wow.
  • turdfurgturdfurg Member Posts: 2
    Want to see if it lives up to the hype.
  • SoulenslaverSoulenslaver Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I would rly love to play Wildstar again . Played on stress tests and it was really fun . I hope i get a chance to enjoy this great game with others . So i hope i win one beta key . BEST GAME EVER ! :D
  • DuramisDuramis Member Posts: 3

I think this game is crazy, wild, fun, all sort of crazies, all sort of fun, all sort of love, hell, did i mention crazy?

I NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME!!

• dnormdnorm Member UncommonPosts: 2

When I was a kid I loved the space cowboy idea. I've been a gamer forever and it has been a long time since an MMO really caught my attention. 

Wildstar looks like a fantastic game, and I've been hoping for a shot at Beta for almost as long as it has had a website. I'm hoping that this could be the game that reunites my MMO friends and gets us all back in the action together.

• Kay_med31Kay_med31 Member Posts: 1
    I want to play the beta, because I want to be apart of one of the best games around. The opportunity to play the Wildstar beta would be amazing! 
  • SmithengardeSmithengarde Member Posts: 1
    im excited to play in the beta because the devs are listening
  • phobicphobic Member UncommonPosts: 39
    The game looks to be a new take on a classic mmo formula. I'd like to try and see if I'm wrong with that feeling!
  • HellkovHellkov Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I love wildstar, been following it since the beginning of time ! hopefully I'll get a chance to play it this weekend too :) 
  • levesquealain1levesquealain1 Member Posts: 2

Help me mmorpg.com! You're my only hope!

I want to see if the game lives up to the hype I see flying around all over the nets.

• KitsunamiKitsunami Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Edit: Page Crashed. Remove. 
  • DurnskippyDurnskippy Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play in the beta for the skill based combat of telegraphs. Looks like an interesting and new way to play compared to most MMOs out now.
This discussion has been closed.