Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• Filler1992Filler1992 Member Posts: 1

Im so stocked to get to play this game honestly.

Ever since the burning crusade (WoW) i have kept my hands off of mmorpg's. Wildstar being the first game of that kind since then to catch my attention.

I have become and old fella since the release of TBC, but once again I can feel my fingers tickling to go exploring a new world, even tho my GF wont endulch it (lol)

My roomie got a key last weekend, and the game looked so F'ing awesome. Never been so jelly of someone before.

Please help out an old danish MMO fan!

• drew3739drew3739 Member Posts: 1

Hello,

I would like a try at this game to see if this game is worth purchasing at release. I am looking forward to wildstar but have not got to try it out yet. Maybe today I can recieve that key.

• Warlord017Warlord017 Member Posts: 1
    I have a degree in simulation and game development. I'm excited to be able to give constructive feedback
  • jd840jd840 Member Posts: 1
    I would love to finally get access to Wildstar, so excited for it's release!
  • KallianMetalKallianMetal Member Posts: 1

Hey,

I've been interested since I signed up for the GW2 beta and they linked me to Wildstar's website, it looks like an awesome game and the more I've heard about it as they've revealed more has only made that thought more true in my opinion.  Housing, telegraphs, paths, deeper crafting and tons of mini games....like it's got something for everyone.

• oscasskoscassk Member UncommonPosts: 1
    because I said please.
  • Sean6200Sean6200 Member Posts: 1
    Haven't been excited for a game since wow. Would love to play WS!
  • ReedianReedian Member Posts: 1
    Most people just want to get in to try a finished product. That's not how beta works. I WANT the game to be absolutely amazing, so my intent is to break everything I find, report it, and hopefully Carbine will take my contribution, and that of everybody else's and make Wildstar absolutely amazing.
  • FredMarkFredMark Member Posts: 2

Rolling for a key

FredMark

• Unicron-Unicron- Member UncommonPosts: 22

Never got a chance to play beta yet, would love to get a key a for this weekends event. 

Thanks!

• DubalaziDubalazi Member Posts: 1
    Hello , i am rly excited to get to see Wildstar. I have played almost all mmo's and im still looking for 1 for me and my girlfriend. Please give us a chance to test this awesome looking game .
  • avarraelaavarraela Member Posts: 2
    I'm so excited to play Wildstar because there aren't any good MMO's to play anymore!
  • JatlantisJatlantis Member CommonPosts: 1

I'm excited to play Wildstar because of the tongue-in-cheek approach to both humour and content. I think, from what I've seen, that there is an awful lot of potential success in Wildstar.  I agree with a lot of the design decisions they have shown or revealed thus far and in particular I like the multi-teired approach to PvP and diverse PvE content. Everything from customisation to player housing? How can you not be excited!? Carbine have set themselves a big challenge and are seeking to hit a lot of the key points of an MMO out of the park - I'm just keen to see how they've gone about it.

I'm also excited because my friends are excited. Playing MMO's with friends, and guildmates, is after all, what keeps us coming back.

PS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOH15_pqWZ4  Hoverboards!

Thanks, Jatlantis.

• Kaliy212Kaliy212 Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys! I've been doing lots of research on the game but haven't had the chance to play it yet! I'm excited because it looks bright and colorful as well as action packed! The animation looks incredible! I love playing mobas and it seems to have the action similar to one! Can't wait to get my hands on this fast, action packed game! I loved wow but got bored of it! This game seems to offer a lot of the same elements but better!! Thanks guys (:
  • Div-ineDiv-ine Member Posts: 1
    I definately intend to play the game at lunch, every chance to fix a few bugs and make the game better before launch date is  more than welcome. Also, who wouldn't mind a glimpse into the game, even just for the weekend :)
  • LonerstreetLonerstreet Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to try out this MMO, because every other MMO on the market right now has left me disappointed and I believe that Wildstar has the potential to go big. I like the artstyle and the gameplay looks interesting both in PvP and PvE.

• roger82roger82 Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Would just like a change to give the game a go to see if its for me.
  • theharventheharven Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited because I like to find some bugs and other insects ;)
  • jayclayjayclay Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Because I want to get a head start on building addons. I've already built an interactive tradeskill chart, some addon development is next up.
  • masterfatemasterfate Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Honestly, I would just like the chance to try the game out before I buy it. I don't want to end up with another swtor. The game looks great but looks can be deceiving.
  • chumprchumpr Member Posts: 1
    Just want to play more
  • KoeyleeKoeylee Member Posts: 1
    I would like a beta key to help WildStar test their game and to look really good while doing it...also I love WIldStar.
  • klllokklllok Member Posts: 1

I'm excited for Wildstar because it seems to be so much fun. the cartoony but dark humor, intresting classes, commitment to hardcore rading and PvP, intresting path system and interesting combat. i hope that Wildstar can be what ammounts to a revival of the hardcore PvE MMO, especially the large raids.

and i REALLY, REALLY want to try it.

• tapsatapsa Member Posts: 1
    Too excited...would be blast to see this game finaly
  • marmottebretmarmottebret Member Posts: 1

a real contender to WoW, more difficult and more interesting. I'm frenchand so my english is not so good, but I want to test this game.

I fall in love with the engineer , the bots loook amazing and I will try to make this class better.

This discussion has been closed.