Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• UnkindnessUnkindness Member Posts: 1
    Excited to test the combat system and look at the lore they have written so far!
  • Goat61Goat61 Member Posts: 3
    This game makes me laugh out loud!
  • dragusdragus Member UncommonPosts: 9

A key is much appreciated. I wanna play this game so Baaaaaad .Thnx in advance !! ;-)

• HalyaxHalyax Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play in the beta because I'll get a chance to exeperience the new combat system. I also want to figure out which class I want to play!
  • MagicannaMagicanna Member Posts: 1
    Wildstar key please! because, lets face it ... we all want to be chua!
  • giir38giir38 Member Posts: 4
    Bookmarked the post from yesterday thinking thats where this was going to be now im late
  • RulesLawyer04RulesLawyer04 Member Posts: 1

I'm excited for an mmo that doesn't feel like a grind.  It's hard to find customization and housing in a game with sold combat that feels fun to play.  I would like to see of this game measures up to the hype. 

Thanks for running the giveaway. 

• ekmulekmul Member Posts: 1
    I need to play this beta cause i'll buy this game on the release  :)
  • raghnall2115raghnall2115 Member Posts: 1
    With a key i would support to make the game as the best ever.
  • panzerfuchspanzerfuchs Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Would love a Bete key to further test out the game and classes....I got in last weekend but was able to play very little do to falling ill to the flu with the nasty cough added.....and I'm finally getting over it.....thanks for having these giveaways
  • deathbytacodeathbytaco Member Posts: 1
    I am excited for the beta so I can help make WIldStar great! It's not about early access or finding out if I like the game. I already love the game and I want the devs to hear my voice!!! See you on Nexus!
  • parloparlo Member Posts: 2
    Cant wait to try out this great looking mmo. Been too long since Í've been really excited about one!
  • GalacticBatGalacticBat Member UncommonPosts: 14
    Been hoping to get a chance to check out the game. Looks fun!
  • maxjammaxjam Member UncommonPosts: 44

I would appreciate a Wildstar beta key please!

I am excited to view the humour that Carbine are trying to inject into the genre.

• SaephonSaephon Member Posts: 1

I'm excited to play in the beta because my boyfriend and a couple of my best friends all have keys, and I want to play with them :)  But mostly I was a hardcore raider since the days of Vanilla WoW, and everything about WildStar sounds like it's right up my alley! I've been signed up for Carbine's official beta giveaway for over a year now, and still nothing. Not even a weekend one to try it out   >.<

I think this is finally my chance to get in and get a taste of this awesome game, so I hope you select me!! Thanks <3

• KrayfishKrayfish Member UncommonPosts: 147
    I have been waiting an eternity for a game to make me love mmo's again, everything I have seen in wildstar makes me think this might just be that mmo, sign me up!

• SloggaSlogga Member Posts: 1
    Would love to get a taste of this new and refreshing IP!
  • logicmanlogicman Member Posts: 17
    I was looking at something different then WoW that has new ideas and ways to do thing. I like what I saw in WildStar, it's different and I had fun playing it which didn't happened for a long time. Even ESO wasn't fun like Wildstar.
  • VindodoVindodo Member Posts: 2

I know a lot of people are excited to get beta access so they can play the game early, but I really want to get in so I can help test the game's stability and balance and try to help the devs make it the best game it can possibly be come release time.

I've been in betas for 7 or 8 major MMOs and have always focused on giving detailed feedback and testing as much of the game as possible, and I'd love the chance to do the same for Wildstar; Carbine seems really committed to this game and it's community and I'd love to help them any way possible!

Anyway, good luck everyone and thanks MMORPG.com for doing this :)

• AbjoneAbjone Member Posts: 1

I've been really excited about this game since I saw some footage of it first time a few months ago! I've tried ESO beta, not sure If I want to pre-order it just yet, I would love a chance to try out Wildstar first! I don't have to work this weekend, so getting a key would be awesome.

• xbwenxbwen Member Posts: 1

I would like a beta key for this game because I'm very interested in trying out the telegraph system that has been implemented and to see how it has been integrated into the game play. 

Thank you

• ruderastaruderasta Member Posts: 1
    I was in one of the eta weekend and REALLY enjoyed the active combat.  Would love to helo out to test more fo the games (found three bugs) in that weekend test. Also the pvp is BALLIN
  • KalyenneKalyenne Member Posts: 1
    Since I first started seeing videos of this game I have been very excited to try it out. The graphics are cute, the humour is fantastic and the customization looks amazing. I would love to get a beta key to really try out this game and see how it compares to other MMOs I have played and help test it to its limits so it can be a fantastic game. :)
  • VaderflexVaderflex Member Posts: 1
    My name is Vadim and I am excited to play in the beta because I have been following this game since January of 2013 and I absolutely love Wildstar.  I want to try out the game.
  • redbugredbug Member UncommonPosts: 175
    I am looking for something with end game content which ESO does not have. I am looking forward to large PVP battles as well.
This discussion has been closed.