Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• zombi69zombi69 Member UncommonPosts: 6

I am fed up with World of Warcraft and i want to try the new game in town, watch your back WOW, this could be the game to take your crown.

• iheartmyselfiheartmyself Member Posts: 1
    Been waiting to try it since it was first announced. Can has beta key please :3 ?
  • MelitaMelita Member Posts: 1
    I wanna play in the beta because surely I will die a horrible death in real life if I am not allowed to play. 
  • Skylock780Skylock780 Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited for the way Wildstar combat works!!!
  • Candiman07Candiman07 Member Posts: 1
    Look like an exiting new twist on the mmo formula. Can't wait to try out the combat and would love a weekend beta key
  • AvanheimAvanheim Member Posts: 1
    Had my eye on WildStar for ages, really hoping to get a key so I can help them make WildStar to MMOs what Smite is to MOBAs - fantastic skill-shot style gameplay!
  • Norsman2Norsman2 Member Posts: 1
    The most exciting part of playing in wildstar is the amazing no genericcombat and playing a stalker tank ofc :)
  • doublesunpowerdoublesunpower Member Posts: 1
    KEY PLEASE
  • LazerLogicLazerLogic Member Posts: 1
    Would love a key because i want to rub it in erics face. Hopefully he doesnt get one plz.
  • aware14aware14 Member Posts: 1
    This game looks extremely fun, and I would love to give it a try!
  • beologybeology Member Posts: 1
    I wanna play some Wildstar PvP!!!
  • juultjeejuultjee Member Posts: 1
    I can't wait to play this again last beta was awesome!
  • FickleCFickleC Member Posts: 1
    Been following this game. Since the first beta was announced looking forward to living the life. ,!!
  • MikotoMisakaMikotoMisaka Member UncommonPosts: 34
    Leggo
  • EdicatedidiotEdicatedidiot Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I like turtles
  • drauzdrauz Member Posts: 2
    because ..um...Please!!!
  • mymhermymher Member UncommonPosts: 8

Would love to get a beta key, as this game seems very appealing to me, and what I want from a game. I've been foloowing the game for a long time now, and have tried to get a key from all the sources I know of.

Good luck to all! :-)

• digital_bunnydigital_bunny Member Posts: 1

I am excited because the game is beautiful and looks 'funny!' I am interested to see how it plays after seeing all of the twitch videos! Plus I want to play a chua and nibble legs off!

• portable07portable07 Member Posts: 2

i want a key because i love this game that's all and long time without a good mmo

• NipoNipo Member UncommonPosts: 42

Who wouldn't be exited to play on the beta of Wildstar? 

But I'll say something more, Wildstar might bring those old mmo days back, with the chance of having a life at the same time (who knew that could be done!). Trying the beta will give us a chance to experience it and be part of making the game better. 

So that's why I want in :)

• tr1dent7tr1dent7 Member Posts: 1
    i cant wait to stream this and let everyone know how good this game is awesomeness awaits! :D
  • fixerefixere Member UncommonPosts: 3

I cant wait for this game!! Please let me try it out :D

Been waiting for years for a proper MMO to come by!

!!

• ettkorkettkork Member Posts: 1
    This game seems so fun, been keeping my eye on it for the past year and you would make my day if I get a key :)
  • USGKnightUSGKnight Member Posts: 7

I am excited about how combat and ability use was implemented in the game. I think it will make the game much more enjoyable to play, as well as, reward good game play. The mix of class with path looks awesome, too, so it's hard to pick between those two favorite aspects of the game.

Mostly, though, I want to play a Warrior Tank made out of rock this weekend. Sooooo sweet.

• vuurmansvuurmans Member Posts: 1
    Would love to get a chance to play at least 1 of these weekends!
This discussion has been closed.