Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• Shanks123Shanks123 Member UncommonPosts: 99
    you played us. not going to explain anything you said its random and im upset

I'm Here. I'm Awesome. Get Used To It.

• theoriginalakstheoriginalaks Member Posts: 1
    I am excited because its something new, gosh darn it.
  • AcoWyldeAcoWylde Member Posts: 3
    I've been looking forward to the game for quite a while. I've been asking for an MMO with action combat that still uses the trinity and has raids and this is exactly what I'm looking for.
  • gertiegertgertiegert Member Posts: 1
    I am excited to play the Wildstar beta because I'd like to try out the different classes and the gameplay looks fun!
  • GeddonvGeddonv Member Posts: 1
    The combat system looks great and I can't wait to get back into raiding!
  • loopylouiseloopylouise Member Posts: 3
    i wana just play this game again
  • ZephyrNicZephyrNic Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I am a leaf on the wind.

• lilfoolilfoo Member Posts: 38
    I want to play a mmo that looks to like it will have the same feeling as playing vanilla WoW or everquest.
  • turdfurgturdfurg Member Posts: 2
    Want to try out the new combat system.
  • JorinJorin Member Posts: 1
    Because so far from what I saw, WildStar is an amazing game and I can't wait to play it.
  • Daikon81Daikon81 Member Posts: 1
    I want a Wildstar key!  I'm super excited for this game because it looks amazing from all the videos I've seen.  I want to experience it for myself.
  • Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731

i would love to play wildstar as it is the first mmo in awhile that has captured my attention. been following the game since it was announced and have been checking my email daily for a beta invite. i would greatly appreciate a beta key. thank you

• KrooqKrooq Member Posts: 1
    Because I really want to play this game ;D
  • iBlasphemeiBlaspheme Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I love the combat in this, I really want to play in the beta
  • angrydildocornangrydildocorn Member Posts: 1
    Im excited for the amazing looking pvp and pve gameplay, it looks really cool
  • tilt5tilt5 Member UncommonPosts: 7

Dodging- I love secret world, guild wars, and other games that use an active dodging system, and now in wildstar we have the holy trinity, dodging, multi-shaped ground effects (that we can draw as well), and it's going to be fricking awesome!

(also I just blew 500$ on a new cpu for my computer and am dying to see how it handles wildstar)

• rahl005rahl005 Member Posts: 2
    I am excited to try out the path system the most! Warrior settler FTW!
  • jwillet1jwillet1 Member Posts: 1
    I would like to play in this beta for a couple reasons.  One, I am very interested in how the combat style feels and plays to me.  I have seen it in multiple streams and videos but that doesn't really give me a good idea of how it feels.  Another is my friend that i plan on playing Wildstar with received a beta key and i would like to try out this weekend beta with him.
  • Gua5d1aNGua5d1aN Member Posts: 1
    I want to play Wildstar because I believe whole heartedly that it will be the next big thing in the gaming industry! And I want to be a part of it!! LET ME IN TO THE BETA!!!!!!
  • CharissaCharissa Member Posts: 1

I'm excited to play wildstar because;

- Really interesting dungeons (from what i've seen)

- Interesting combat

- Paths

- Player Housing

- It looks really good!

Best of luck everyone! :-)

• Karel17Karel17 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I am looking forward to PVping with friends in the beta.
  • SunBlasterSunBlaster Member Posts: 2
    I'm excited to play WildStar because it looks interesting and I liked watching a guy riding a big lizard and he had red eyes I thought it was neat I wonder if I can fight on him and I want to pvp and stuff.
  • ecoli0157h7ecoli0157h7 Member Posts: 3
    I'm excited to play Wildstar because it's the first community I've wanted to join in years.  Many communities have been hard to play with in game or abrasive on forums.  The community forming here at Wildstar has been so welcoming that I am excited to explore the world and find new friends along the way.
  • PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Wildstar seems to do well at both having action combat that is more easily learned,  while difficult to master. Its a nice bridge for the more difficult types like Tera which involve elements of penalty for actions most players aren't able to handle. It looks to attempt to change how traditional 'raiding' goes in an MMo in a way I feel makes the mmo genre stronger.
  • l1qu1dz3r0l1qu1dz3r0 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I would greatly appreciate a beta key i have been following this game since it was first announced roughly a year ago.  I have been a long running WOW fan for there humor up until there recent expansions which burned me out.  Too hear that the vanilla crew was working on wildstar and following all the dev videos makes me extremely excited to play this game and to be apart of making it the best game it can be.
This discussion has been closed.