Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• mercykissmercykiss Member Posts: 5

I'm looking forward to wildstar because it is the first MMORPG in a while that has me even a little bit excited. 

I can't really think of any part of the game that I have seen so far through videos and streams that I really dislike.  Adventures sound like they would be fun.  Dungeons look exciting thanks to the combat.  No idea how raids will be, but I am really looking forward to that one.  Open world, battlegrounds and arena PVP all sound fantastic.  Warplots too!  I can't forget about housing also, who doesn't love housing?!

This is also the first game in a while where a bunch of friends from various games want to play.  It would be great to get them all together and play with everyone again!

Lastly, I must admit I am disappointed that this giveaway is 1,000 people selected at random based on comments.  I was silly and ended up staying up all night hoping to snatch a key.  That is how excited i am.

• AlrebonRadkeAlrebonRadke Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm excited because I am a big lore nut. I love learning about the world I am playing in. I'm looking forward to trying out the scientist path and learning as much as I can about Nexus.
  • RoboticOzRoboticOz Member Posts: 4

I've yet to get into a beta for WildStar, :{ so I really really want in! :D  I can't wait to teleport around the Nexus and explore every inch!  PICK ME PLEASE!!    

thx   :3

• GetloktGetlokt Member Posts: 1
    I just want a chance to get in on some of them adventures and dungeons!  Plus the combat system looks pretty darn fun.
  • amarotayloramarotaylor Member Posts: 1
    Cant wait to get in this weekend!! Last one was so much fun. 
  • orioncheungorioncheung Member Posts: 2
    I would love to have a key. =D 
  • SunshineBradySunshineBrady Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking forward to Wildstar! I need something new.  I am excited to play in the beta because I've been watching several other people stream on twitch and the game looks amazing!
  • sarchsarch Member Posts: 1
    would love to play in the beta because im sick of watching the videos everyday.
  • shad515shad515 Member UncommonPosts: 10

I would like a weekend beta key because I have a break in my busy schedule and Wildstar would fill the weekend nicely. I am very interested because Wildstar presents some unique styles and characters in a fun environment.

Thanks.

• nixx1972nixx1972 Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Would love a chance to see what wildstar has to offer!
  • lhatanlhatan Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Well, i want to be a little squirrel and destroy everything in my path!!!!!!
  • neptuneblu16neptuneblu16 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I'm excited to play this game because I've been following its progress for a year now and it looks like it could be the MMO I've been waiting for for a long time.
  • petsmattpetsmatt Member Posts: 1
    Oh man, I've been so excited for this game since I first noticed it back in 2011.  I love the art style - the colours and the humour just really appeal to me.  Plus I love the look of the combat style - action oriented rather than just standing still and hitting tab.  Can't wait for it to launch!  Good luck everyone trying for the keys :)
  • tvdrktowntvdrktown Member Posts: 1
    I would love to try out the game and tell my friends about it. I play a lot of mmorpg's and this one just stands out! I would love to have a beta key! Thx
  • nollitepnollitep Member Posts: 3
    I'm excited to play in the beta !!!
  • Locnar13Locnar13 Member UncommonPosts: 1

Best of luck everyone :D

Thanks for the giveaway!

• shaffinshaffin Member Posts: 1
    after seeing the ripper x gameplay videos and reading up on wildstar, I have been extremely excited to play this game first hand.  The game reminds me of WoW but with better combat skills.  I would be VERY appreciative of a key :)
  • maltrophstitanmaltrophstitan Member Posts: 1
    looking forward to questing on nexus with friends. Housing i hear is awesome with adventuring and everything just looks so much fun. 
  • xskazixxskazix Member Posts: 1
    Love the combat, love the artsyle. Looking forward to hardcore raiding!
  • bdewbdew Member UncommonPosts: 192
    I'd like a key because the game looks interesting and would like to try it out :)
  • KuangoKuango Member Posts: 1
    I am excited because wildstar is just amazing and fun! I love it!!!! Kuango
  • BalverineBalverine Member UncommonPosts: 12

The crazy variety in content has me all excited! I can't be the only one looking forward to the DDR mini-game, haha!

Gotta get in there, see how it feels (of course with the thought of it being a beta) and test for them bugs!

• OomphOomph Member Posts: 2
    I would like to test the new Engieneer class.
  • Cyberpunk360Cyberpunk360 Member Posts: 1

I need to enter nexus to defeat the evil Dominion !

• donoakdonoak Member UncommonPosts: 37
    I would like a key so i can compare Wildstar to Eso  Thanks
This discussion has been closed.