Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• DamaemDamaem Member Posts: 1
    This new mmorpg seem great to me.  There is a great humour and the new mechanic of gameplay is refreshing. I hope to be able to experiment this new game. 
  • YetiofNepalYetiofNepal Member Posts: 1
    This game evokes my vanilla wow nostalgia and I can't wait to get in!  I love the humor and sci-fi setting and want to get to Nexus!
  • wsa420blazeitwsa420blazeit Member Posts: 1

Well, I personally am very excited to finally get into the beta. Have been looking at alot of videos but sadly haven't received a key. So I guess this'll give me another chance. Oh yeah, Mechari masterrace.

:^)

• rbowlingjrrbowlingjr Member Posts: 1
    Been trying to get into this beta for over a year now just to get an idea of how this racks up to any other before dropping cash on it like I've done with countless others!
  • makkertmakkert Member UncommonPosts: 13

I would rly like to play this gamel, i want to test it out and give feedback to carbine!

And i wanna dicide what class to play on launch

• dannedjdannedj Member Posts: 1

It's a new MMO that i'm very excited to play. Housing and the overall gameplay just looks amazing.

And of course it's a beta so hopefully I can help the devs make a better game by testing it out and reporting.

• MagikxMagikx Member Posts: 1
    I enjoy the engineer class very much, would love to try it again.
  • syxx66syxx66 Member Posts: 1
    I have been following wildstar for a long time now and I'm a veteran MMORPG player that has lost the spark in playing so I'm excited for Wildstar because I think it will give me that spark back so I can enjoy MMORPGs again :D
  • highlandermachighlandermac Member Posts: 1
    I am excited to play because this looks like an MMO that I can finally look forward to play.  I have been waiting for another "Big" MMO that may change the face of this Genre, and I think this is it!!
  • OrvoOrvo Member Posts: 1
    Been looking for a decent WoW alternative for months now and Wildstar seems like it's the best bet. Haven't had any luck with the blink and you'll miss it key giveaways in the past so here's hoping that my luck will finally pay off.
  • ComodinComodin Member Posts: 1

Me and my friends really need a new MMO and this looks very promising so I am excited to try it out. So a key would be awesome =)

• w00kieew00kiee Member Posts: 1

I am excited to try new game  , give feedback and im stuck at home for the full weekend 

Thanks in advance

Danny 

• pipbusterpipbuster Member Posts: 1
    Beta key needed pls..! Also for the reason being needing a new mmo, also reason being need to test out the game for server latency, connection, fun, subscription fee, worth,...etc+ thx
  • ssmallwoodssmallwood Member Posts: 1
    I'm so excited for an mmo with the cutest characters ever and an interesting story! I can't wait for Wildstar to come out!!
  • ApplebottomzApplebottomz Member Posts: 1
    super excited to gunsling as a dominion mecha!
  • tobiasaaentobiasaaen Member Posts: 1
    Awesome :D Been looking a good mmo with humor, solid crafting and finally some good world PvP. Hope I win :)
  • Bloodaxe726Bloodaxe726 Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited for Wildstar because it looks like a good next step for the MMO genre, and I haven't been this excited for an MMO since WoW launched.
  • GsuGylesGsuGyles Member UncommonPosts: 1
    After multiple disappointing new mmo releases,  wildstar looks like it has the potential to be very good.   It doesnt seem like its focusing on any one gimmick that will make it great,  but trying to do everything equally well.   Hoping that the final product turns out to be nearly as good as its potential is,  and would love to test it this weekend to see if the expectations live up to the realities. 
  • syreisyrei Member Posts: 1

It has been a long time since there has been a really good MMO to play.  Wildstar has the unique mix of both sci-fi and humor that I love.  I am also looking forward to the UI design and thinking about getting back into creating mods, because I can see some things I would like to improve with the layout.

Here is hoping I get picked :)

-Syrei

• CiridemarrCiridemarr Member UncommonPosts: 2
    WildStar seems to be the only MMO that might became a new home for our guild - OotN. It looks alive and made by Devs who might listen to the players :)
  • YuiioYuiio Member Posts: 1
    Please give me the key! I have been waiting all this time for this game!!!
  • Pythagoras2012Pythagoras2012 Member UncommonPosts: 10
    A lot of people just created their accounts here yesterday or today to get a chance in it, i don't think its fair with the old members :/
  • AnukkiAnukki Member Posts: 1
    I want....no i need to get finaly adventure into nexus even just for weekend!
  • GermtoolsGermtools Member Posts: 1
    I am most excited for Wildstar, because finally my guild of 14 years will have a new place to call home.
  • TektyrTektyr Member UncommonPosts: 5
    haven't had a chance to yet and i've been hanging for this game for over 2 years now - please beta key me and i will love you forever.

Tekkie a.k.a. Captain Clownshoes – the Originator of Awesome

NOCTURNAL- PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY
    http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

We are currently recruiting mature 21+ gamer’s to join our ever growing community

apply online @ the above website

This discussion has been closed.