Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• vilarionvilarion Member Posts: 4
    I'd love to try this new mmo! So long time ago I was this excited!
  • ZzadZzad Member UncommonPosts: 1,401
    Originally posted by ninenines

First! (is that a good enough reason?)

That´s pretty solid!  :D

and (always) annoying hahaha

• shadowchaosshadowchaos Member Posts: 3
    I would love to get a beta-key to try this game out. I've watched most of the videos and it seems like a really good game to invest time to. I'd be more than happy to participate and see if it's as good as it seems to be. I'm always a big-time PvPer on most MMORPGs I have played and Wildstar's combat system will be a nice challenge for me. I really hope I get a key! 
  • ArztheoArztheo Member UncommonPosts: 3

Hello MMO peeps

I would love for a chance to play in WS upcoming weekend event. When i first heeard of WS I was unimpressed and just thoguht it was WoW in space. After a while it grew on me and then it has become a vicious parasite that comsumes every waking our of consious thought. I had the chance of playing in the top ranked guild for  few years and woudl live to have that in WS.  Hardcore raiding is my crack, it provides a challenge but also rewardding experience after you down the boss int he new raid. I can tell that I have already invested the time i will spend with my children and grandchildren on Wildstar. I will be on my death bed and look at my beautufil wife and say " Dat loot THO" *Dies*. Considering that im only 22 and i dont have any children mean that that ais some time from now, but you know what i mean.

Even though I enjoy raiding very much, but im a casual at heart. By no means am I a raid logger. In fact I love running around the newbie zones exploring and jumping in my mount taking in the scenery. But dont tell my guild leader that i might get kicked xD

Lastly this is the only game ive built a PC from scratch to play. I cant wait till i get my hands on the game. Oh almsot forgot this is some fantart I did a while ago to show my dedication to WS , and yes it Microsoft Paint :D

http://imgur.com/eCIlDIk

Thank You and see ya in Game!

Arz :D

• NikaasNikaas Member UncommonPosts: 135

Am I late for the giveaway? If not, I hope to win a key  (or two :)

Why i'm exited to play the beta? When did I say i'm exited :P Anyway maybe becuse the game looks promising.

• kostanzakostanza Member UncommonPosts: 59
    Didnt have enough time on the stress test weekend to really get a feel for the gameplay.
  • Yeff23Yeff23 Member Posts: 1
    Because those adventures look like Da_Bomb
  • sircyricsircyric Member Posts: 2

the reason i am so excited for wildstar is for the combat, I like that it's trying to be more dynamic than your usual MMO, but still sticking to mechanics that work. All in all, I cannot wait to get into the beta and try out the game for myself. I try not to get too excited about this, because Guild Wars 2 was such a disappointment, I don't want to experience that anytime soon.

Beta key please and thank you for all you do!!!

So hard to get keys and im really really excited for this new mmo! Long time ago I was so hyped!
  • haoukumahaoukuma Member Posts: 1
    I'm super excited about the game and had a blast last weekend, can't wait to play this weekend!
  • LikmmoLikmmo Member Posts: 1
    This is the only time where I can test the Wildstar .. new level, new quest and then to conquer the world pvp
  • trev_03trev_03 Member Posts: 3

I'm in love with the graphics and the humor. WildStar shows that it can be an amazing game without taking itself too seriously.

The PvP aspect has the most appeal to me right now as I really do enjoy a good slug fest.

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091
    I don't really like the game so far, from what I've seen, but if I'd get a key I'd try it anyway to either confirm my prejudices or admit that I was wrong.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• WildstarryWildstarry Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited about the action style of combat in wildstar and its sense of fun. world of warcraft beware....Wildstar is in town!
  • FlamkuecheFlamkueche Member Posts: 1
    One good reason for playing/testing Wildstar is because a new star game make me always wild ....
    Really excited!!!! I'd love to get a key!
  • Akkadian79Akkadian79 Member Posts: 1

Hello and thank you for this opportunity to get into the Beta and test out Nexxus.  I am excited for this title for a myriad of reasons.  Mostly I have been wanting to get into an MMO from the launch and not always feel like I'm playing catch up.  I normally get wind of a great game 2 months or so after release and then rush to catch up to play with friends who beat me too it.  I have been following the development of Wildstar for over a year and have been getting friend after friend on board and excited for it's release. 

I am also excited that Carbine has kept the trinity in place.  I feel this is an important to enabling the devs to keep the content challenging.  MMO's that have tried to re-invent the wheel in this regard tend to have watered down or even facerollable content due to a lack of true character roles. 

I like the look and feel of the world.  In the brief weekend I was able to assist with a stress test, the world was vibrant and alive.  I also enjoy the combat immensely. 

Once again, thank you for this opportunity.  Good luck to all participants, I'll see you in game soon!

-Akkadian

• QadaarQadaar Member Posts: 1
    I  would love a key! Looking for something new and different!
  • shadowaureliashadowaurelia Member UncommonPosts: 1
    It would be cool to get a key. Thank you.
  • punx223punx223 Member Posts: 1

I am honestly very interested to see how this stacks up to other MMOs

Simply would like a chance to try it out...

I wish I had a more lofty ambition but I simply wanna give it a shot.

• WoridoWorido Member Posts: 1

oooh I'm waiting for a beta key since... idk, ages! looks great, I have to try it out!

• shadowchaosshadowchaos Member Posts: 3
    I'm a big time PvPer and I would love to test the combat system and challenge myself. Also, I love exploring and this game seems to have a vast amout of areas to explore. The paths seem amazing and I can't wait to discover the world and create chaos on the battlefields!
  • caffinatedcaffinated Member Posts: 1
    I'm quite interested in giving this a try. Thanks!
  • udloseudlose Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play in the beta and experience a not so cookie cutter fantasy MMO with faction pvp and housing.

Also so I can hide up in my computer room and ignore my family and responsibilities for a whole weekend.
  • JuankisJuankis Member UncommonPosts: 166
    I took part in the stress tests last month and had a pretty good time. I'll love to see what they've polished up since then!
This discussion has been closed.