Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• FadervorFadervor Member Posts: 26

Of all the comming MMO's wildstar is the only one im interested in playing, forget eso, eq etc. The Sci Fi theme is what I want!

Hopefully it will live up to my expectations of a fun time with emphasis on MMO!

• leiner12leiner12 Member Posts: 1
    i would like to have a beta key i've seen the videos in the main website of the game and it looks great with good humor,gameplay and graphics. thx :)
  • matisenmatisen Member UncommonPosts: 31
    I would like a key because Wildstar looks like the first game since forever to really capture me in an interesting world with its lore, story, and sense of purpose for my character. I'm really excited to check it out!
  • sphrthsphrth Member Posts: 8

While i was playing last week's beta event, i usually find myself gazing at the distance, analzying the environment and experiencing the whole new action&rpg game system. While doing these i couldn't focus on the races and classes though, i've tried stalker and spellslinger. I'm looking forward to join this week's beta to try and experience whole bunch of stuff!

Best Regards,

• mattowersmattowers Member UncommonPosts: 3

I'm personally put off by the graphics but could be swayed if I like the game play.

Always keen to try out a new beta asumming I can pull myself away from Archeage.RU

• HarleyacHarleyac Member Posts: 1
    I'm really looking forward to trying out the classes and paths in this game and see which I prefer ready for launch. After playing WoW for several years I feel a change of scenery would be nice, plus i'm really excited to try the player housing as it looks quite interesting.
  • brauidbrauid Member Posts: 2
    i want to play wildstar just to try wat class fits me te most and have some fun with the guild :)
  • CoshiseCoshise Member Posts: 1
    Would like a key to try out stalker.  Looks like a class right down my alley~
  • BZeeBBZeeB Member Posts: 3

My Wife and I pretty much have exhausted all giveaways, contests, drawings, etc to acquire a Wildstar beta key. We just got out of the ESO beta with mixed feelings, and now have plenty of submitted bug reports & feedback requests under our belts. We have also been part of the GW2 closed beta.

We would love to utilize your keys to make the game even better!

*PS I can't tell if my post went through or not earlier, so paranoid me is submitting it 2x.

• morsrexmorsrex Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Game looks awesome, really wanna try it!

While i was playing last week's beta event, i usually find myself gazing at the distance, analzying the environment and experiencing the whole new action&rpg game system. While doing these i couldn't focus on the races and classes though, i've tried stalker and spellslinger. I'm looking forward to join this week's beta to try and experience whole bunch of stuff!

Best Regards,

• bobfishbobfish Member UncommonPosts: 1,679
    I want to play in this Beta, because I want to try out this new amazing combat and experience that Carbine are supposedly bringing to the genre. Fast, reactionary combat could really mix things up, not to mention they seem to have a good sense of humour, something that is sorely missing from most games.
  • xanozexanoze Member Posts: 2
    I am very excited about this game and i wanna try the beta, and after playing WOW about 6 years i nerver find other mmo that i can say "Oh yeah, this game is awsome"
  • luke3175luke3175 Member CommonPosts: 2
    cant wait beat wow...give me plz.
  • WolfMageWolfMage Member Posts: 6
    I really want to try out the beta because I've been hoping it will fill the void for me that City of Heroes left when it was closed down.
  • StarEyesStarEyes Member Posts: 1
    I really would love a beta key if anything just so that I could play with my fellow guild members of Vicarious. I've been excited for this game ever since I saw its trailer, and when I saw the beta I absolutely freaked out trying to get in via NCSOFT. Unfortunately, I was too late to register by the time I heard of it, so now I'm turning to here in hopes of receiving my key. I would absolutely love it if I was able to play with my friends and get a taste of what is to come if I was to recieve a beta key :)
  • RageaholicRageaholic Member Posts: 3
    I'm excited to play wildstar beta because it has the best chance of being the next big mmo. Also the development team and the community are awesome so far.
  • cyanocobalamincyanocobalamin Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Hello! This seems like so fun I cannot wait to try it. I'm going to make a Stalker!
  • Zenroth6Zenroth6 Member Posts: 5

I think i posted earlier today but i post again to be sure

I really love this game , played last weekend and i can just say they have done a really great jobb with pve and pvp , really like the pve when its hard and u have to move all the time so slacking is possible there :)

I do evrything to support Wildstar i report bugs when i see some etc etc

Peace

• AzernoAzerno Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Im excited for a game with skill based combat and quality content fr both PvE & PvP as well as all the customization options!
  • starvingorphanstarvingorphan Member Posts: 1
    I would be very thankful to recieve a beta invite for wildstar as all of my friends have managed to get one and I alone have yet to recieve it, I am starting to feel lef out. Please give me a key so that I can play wildstar with my friends.
  • alfredaugustalfredaugust Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I have a huge guild presence interested in W* and it would be great to be able to run the beta from a guild perspective. I am sure there are beta guilds forming in the game, but I think the devs would benefit from an already established guild to give feedback as to our thoughts and impressions of the game.

Best Regards,

• BroulderBroulder Member Posts: 1

After playing World of Warcraft since release I've been looking for something to fill the void, SWTOR failed to do it, Guild Wars 2 failed to do it, and I'm hoping that Wildstar can fill it! 

• jhettmagicmanjhettmagicman Member CommonPosts: 1

I thank you for the opportunity of getting a key! Il make this short and sweet. I have been keeping a watchful eye over Wildstar development, and now that the floodgates have opened i would certainly love to be taken away by the wave of awesomeness! I am most excited to try out all the clever little tweaks to traditional games that make Wildstar more intriguing than ever. Such as the approach to stuns, the path missions, targeting combat, adventures, housing, hobbies, tradeskills and much more!! Even if I don't receive a beta key i am so stoked for this game to release!

This discussion has been closed.