Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• sichNixsichNix Member Posts: 2
    please delete (doublepost due to technical issues)
  • Beloth79Beloth79 Member Posts: 1
    I've been looking forward to this game for ages and would love to give it a try this weekend
  • jholmstromjholmstrom Member UncommonPosts: 6
    because it reminds me of Borderlands in a way that no other game has yet, especially mmo's. And Borderlands is the greatest game of all times, expept fot Tekken 3 that is =)
  • SkyllzSkyllz Member Posts: 24

WOOHOO!!!!

I'd loooooooooooove a beta key!!!! :)

• katiperkatiper Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I dont normally bother to write to forums. Just for this beta key you are forcing me straighten up in my comfy chair and write tis down.
  • atkecaratkecar Member Posts: 10
    Give me the key NOW..!! No rly give it to me.. ! I'm still waiting you think im  kidding?? Actualy yes i do kiding. :D This game is exelent. Housing, World, PvP, dungeons.. WoooW man.!! Can not wait.! :)))
  • Kw22Kw22 Member UncommonPosts: 21
    I'd like a key because I haven't been in a wildstar beta yet and am really looking forward to testing their game.  I think this will be game of the year in 2014.
  • cleftyclefty Member Posts: 1
    I am a stay at home Dad. Just looking for something to pass the time in between household duties, while my son is sleeping. Also, looking for a new game to play with some of my old college roomates. Thanks for considering my post.
  • icepick12icepick12 Member Posts: 1

lol my first post fore me im long time WoW player.And looking fore  good chaing tride evry thing like PWI Allods Aion,even Aurua kingdom, so i ben waiting fore this game because it look great love the grafics and player houses i would pay if i had to.

• daeothendaeothen Member Posts: 1
    I'd like this key, so I can be able to hang out with my friend that moved away and play an awesome game!
  • AfoxiAfoxi Member Posts: 1
    I'm excited to play Wildstar because within my penguin lies a torrid story of hate and love.
  • atkecaratkecar Member Posts: 10
    Give me the key NOW..!! No rly give it to me.. ! I'm still waiting you think im  kidding?? Actualy yes i do kiding. :D This game is exelent. Housing, World, PvP, dungeons.. WoooW man.!! Can not wait.! :)))
  • MiklosMiklos Member Posts: 119

I've been excited about Wildstar for a while - I'm one of the people who actually liked the artstyle of WoW and as such love the artstyle of Wildstar.

I'd love to play with some of my friends already in the beta from around the world.

• loner87loner87 Member UncommonPosts: 4

=O!!!

I would love to acquire a key to try out WildStar!!

I'm excited for it, i love the gameplay mechanics and am trying to decide between WildStar and Elder scrolls online

Please gif key?

thank you

• ordinaryman123ordinaryman123 Member Posts: 1
    I read a lot about this game and look really interesting do I wanted to try it. Unfortunately I haven't been lucky and haven't got key to beta yet. I'm really looking forward for this game I've hope I will get key and tanks to your portal I can play Wildstar.
  • endoplasma2endoplasma2 Member Posts: 1

SInce im lurking bout wildstar on mmorpg.com in become more and more hyped about the game.

I would like to get a key so i can find out if it is realy somuch fun to smash enemys in pvp like the videos show.

• TwonicornTwonicorn Member Posts: 1

I have been hyped about this game since day one i heard of it.

I have played relly many mmo's and most of them gets boring in the end of the day, but this game looks diffrent

i think that this could be a relly good and fun mmo and i would be relly glad to get a chanse to try it on !

• TragicflowTragicflow Member Posts: 1

Simple.. I'm basicly in this state of mind where i call it .

After watching all the streams, reading anything i could find and all I have lost the faith and started going back to the old games that i have quited. (which i feel like spending money and time for nothing really)

I would really love to get my hands on a  Wildstar  beta key so I can be one of those happy gamer pandas again! =)

Cheers in advance!

• bilstefkelbilstefkel Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Started playing WOW 2 weeks after releases, and NEED a new MMO!
  • mrstinglemrstingle Member Posts: 1
    Would be very appreciative of a beta key, because i dont play WildStar before!
  • a6point6a6point6 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    Not only want, i need to try this game out. Never was fast enough on previous giveaways. Been sitting in beta signup for to long now without any key.To hard to get a place, i really wanna try it and ofc ill report any bugs ofc since thats what this is for.
  • stanhousestanhouse Member UncommonPosts: 5
    A man can dream right
  • EliCloudEliCloud Member Posts: 1
    The reason I want to play WildStar is because It has an original feel to it, I can enjoy the fact that when the game does release that my friends are going to play aswell and itll be awesome! I want to see what the games all about 1st hand.
  • delith21bdelith21b Member Posts: 9
    Because getting into a new mmo beta is like that feeling as a kid when you wake up on Christmas morning.
  • nechronicnechronic Member Posts: 1
    I am excited to play in the beta because I love MMOs and the sci fi genre...and because I'm prone to pre-release hype.
This discussion has been closed.