Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• mpadzunasmpadzunas Member Posts: 5
    I want to play WildStar because I don't get a lot of time to play MMOs anymore. When I do i'm looking to have fun with other people. The comedy, action and art style combined compel me to give this game a shot.
  • TreetrunksTreetrunks Member Posts: 1
    oh yea! i've been waiting to play this game for soooo long!
  • Pur31ucKPur31ucK Member Posts: 1
    I would like a beta key because this is gonna be one kick ass game and hopefully the mmo I've been waiting for.
  • forbisonforbison Member Posts: 1
    I've wanted to play this game for years and want to be a part of making it ready for launch
  • dunobregadunobrega Member Posts: 1
    I really like to play the BETA just to make sure that this time it will not abandon the life of MMOs.

=D

• BZeeBBZeeB Member Posts: 3

My Wife and I pretty much have exhausted all giveaways, contests, drawings, etc to acquire a Wildstar beta key. We just got out of the ESO beta with mixed feelings, and now have plenty of submitted bug reports & feedback requests under our belts. We have also been part of the GW2 closed beta.

We would love to utilize your keys to make the game even better!

• mrmoominmrmoomin Member Posts: 1
    love one please :)
  • Doc_bobDoc_bob Member Posts: 1
    I'm stoked for testing out this game that, from the streams and videos I've seen so far, looks absolutely like my cup of tea. Seems to take everything good from other MMOs and leaves out most of the bad. Super excited for the paths and 40 man raids!

Since I'm not going to get to the raids in a weekend, another thing I'm looking forward to is the crafting! Can't wait to try it out this weekend (hopefully)!
  • ToiletSelfieToiletSelfie Member Posts: 1

If I just had a beta key for Wildstar I would be sooooooo happy... :D

No seriously tho, this game is one I wanted to try for a very, very long time.

Best of luck to all!

• kimihari45kimihari45 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I want to play a good MMO with action combat that don't throws holy trinity away! And Medic class looks awesome for somebody like me that loves healing in close combat ! Cheers!
  • skyruunerskyruuner Member Posts: 1
    hi , i guess the best reason for me is that i love the look of this game , and very excited to play wildstar :D and the more important is im never ever win a beta key till now :| so i hope u guys maybe can broke the curse :D thank u and best wishes ;)
  • DendrisDendris Member Posts: 1
    I'll most likely be playing the game when it launches so I want to take some time in the beta to get every bug reported that I find so that when it does come out, it's as polished as possible.
  • hugorhugor Member Posts: 1

Hey,

first of all thank you for the opportunity to possibly grab a key and check out Nexus for a weekend!

I'm hyped out of my mind for Wildstar, being one of the 'fed of wow' crowd, and having playing online for a long while, Wildstar seems to be the perfect fit for me, in every aspect, from the art style, combat style, old school 40 man raid content, everything! I'd just like the chance to check it out for a weekend to give it a go, see how it really 'feels'.

Thanks again, good luck to all the others. Have fun in Nexus!

• Beta1234Beta1234 Member Posts: 53
    I want to try the settler and the scientist(?) path
  • BZeeBBZeeB Member Posts: 3

My Wife and I pretty much have exhausted all giveaways, contests, drawings, etc to acquire a Wildstar beta key. We just got out of the ESO beta with mixed feelings, and now have plenty of submitted bug reports & feedback requests under our belts. We have also been part of the GW2 closed beta.

We would love to utilize your keys to make the game even better!

• EquintinEquintin Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Me please want to make sure this is the one for me

• JadelyonessJadelyoness Member Posts: 1
    I have been looking forward to this game since I saw it at PAX Prime in 2011.  I love the visual look of the world and characters.  The game play is easy and intuitive.  I love the home area that you can make however you want.  I just know I can't wait to be able to finally pre-order this when a date is announced.
  • SchwaSchwa Member Posts: 29
    I happen to like the art style and do not require realism in my games (you know, the ones where people shoot lazers and fireballs and swing swords larger than them.)  Plus I want to help give feedback and make it more awesome for release.
  • dabwickdabwick Member Posts: 1
    I would LOVE to win a beta key because I am a Hardcore MMO gamer who likes to join the action right from the start of beta. I love doing betas because it gives me a chance  to make sure I can do everything in my power to help the game developers as much as I can by submitting bugs/ glitches. I play a LOT of video games so I can promise you that if you send me a beta key it will not go unused.  Thanks!
  • TsukuraTsukura Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I am excited to play Wildstar because of the movement based combat, and also the art style. :)
  • EvocativeEvocative Member Posts: 1
    Gimme a key or I'll dead your legs! ;)
  • FarstryderFarstryder Member UncommonPosts: 69
     Keeping up to date and watching wildstar for some time now. I am looking forward to all the innovative aspects such as the pvp keeps and housing as well as the multi path leveling. Hoping for a chance to get a taste of this sci-fi spetaclar and enjoy the humor that seems so prevalent in all the videos. I have yet to win one of those key giveways, but there is a first for everything! Hope to see you in game.

Farstryder,

• lestlest Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I will buy this game, it would be nice to have a chance to try it before i spend money on it.
  • Echo08Echo08 Member Posts: 55

Key or I'll hum star trek fight music while you're trying to work.

thank you

• THAMZATHAMZA Member Posts: 2
    I would like one.
This discussion has been closed.