Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WildStar: Beta Weekend Key Giveaway!

Comments

• Jasper8282Jasper8282 Member UncommonPosts: 8

I'm pretty sure that I missed out... yet again.

However if I didn't, I really want to help test this game.  I'm sick of people playing beta's looking at it like a preview of the game.  Beta's are for finding bugs and exploits and submitting ideas of how it could be better.  Please provide me the opportunity.

• DeadmanwalkingDeadmanwalking Member Posts: 1
    I want I want I need I need!!
  • RessaRessa Member Posts: 1
    I would very much like to use birds to blast people with my mind, that is my childhood fantasy (dont judge me)
  • ThoemseThoemse Member UncommonPosts: 457
    I'd love to have a look at wildstar because it looks like it could be something new and refreshing.
  • ddc1279ddc1279 Member Posts: 2
    I just want the chance to play the game and begin to learn the lore of the WildStar universe.  I enjoy MMORPGs and hope that my beta testing the game can lend to making it one of the best, if not the greatest, MMO there is to play.
  • jonhenry88jonhenry88 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I want in the Wildstar Beta because this games looks boss and i want to be a part of it from the beginning!!
  • MaaydayMaayday Member Posts: 1
    I want a key! :D
  • SpezializtSpezializt Member Posts: 1
    Everything i saw of that game before was just awesome. But after testing TESO i rly need a comparison to pick the right one for me.
  • SwampDragonsSwampDragons Member UncommonPosts: 352
    I just wanna try the game, and if I like it help out and try and find some bugs.
  • QuinnsieQuinnsie Member Posts: 2
    thanks for the chance to win a beta key
  • azurreiazurrei Member UncommonPosts: 332
    Must try the modern WoW space cowboy  MMO! Go Dominion!
  • HiirekHiirek Member Posts: 3
    Because of reasons
  • goldravengoldraven Member Posts: 1
    Wildstar will be the greatest thing thats ever happened to the MMORPG genre. I desperately need a key, I cant wait any longer to try it :) plz pick meeee
  • tw1386tw1386 Member UncommonPosts: 9

I saw this game not too long ago and though dang, what an awesome art style!

I love science fiction MMO's in any shape and form!

• DacmasterDacmaster Member Posts: 1
    Cus i want play!? i wont bought a game without trying it..??
  • PokketXPokketX Member Posts: 1
    finnaly the wow killer ive been waiting for :) would be awesome if you would let me try this out . 
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227

Well i love the style and... well... attitude of WildStar and to be honest they have the best PR people since WAR and it is at least 5 times funnier.

All in all a game i am looking forward to.

This have been a good conversation

• DarkagesDarkages Member UncommonPosts: 96
    I am excited to play in beta because of the action combat, the games sense of humor and i like the art direction it went.
  • stuart177stuart177 Member Posts: 1
    Any game where the narrator says "Good job cupcake!" when you level must be a good game.
  • CorvinalolCorvinalol Member Posts: 1
    I have been avidly following and watching the game throughout it' development, I would very much like a beta key so I can help with that too. I have pretty much made up my mind about buying the game, but I would like an early chance to play it!
  • eisikieisiki Member UncommonPosts: 2
    good graphics, interesting classes. hope I get a key through lottery.
  • West_LightzWest_Lightz Member UncommonPosts: 22
    I've played WoW for some time now(too long! haha) and would love to try this out!
  • kamzedkamzed Member Posts: 1

I have to say Wildstar definitely has a huge amount of hype built up for the game. They've made an awful lot of promises that if they manage to keep will look impressive after release- and I'd love to see them up close and personal.

Also, despite other complaints, I think the art direction in this game looks pretty amazing- I have always been a fan of more stylised art, though.

• glommaglomma Member Posts: 209

Would love to try out Wildstar this weekend, kinda inbetween games atm and looking for my next time sinker :)

Regards H.J.

• ryphezryphez Member Posts: 1
    The game looks amazing and I want to try out all it has to offer!
This discussion has been closed.